At Avalon, we recognize that our people are the reason for our success. We're always looking for people that “get it” when it comes to genuine customer service. Since our inception, we've invested many resources into leadership training and development. Our company President and two of our facility Managing Partners started off as Client Service Representatives. Our Chief Operating Officer and one of our Managing Partners began their careers at Avalon as Sales Representatives. Our Vice President of Production started at Avalon as a Graphic Designer. Our Controller began her career at Avalon as a Bookkeeper. All of our Production Managers started off as Document Specialists!
When you visit any Avalon facility, you'll immediately notice the positive energy that our team exudes. We look forward to meeting you!
Avalon offers competitive pay commensurate with experience, though experience is not necessary as we offer paid training. A benefits package is available after sixty days of service. Avalon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are self-motivated, detail-oriented, client-focused, and have excellent communication skills, we'd love to have you on our team!
Read below for a full job description, and what is expected if you become our next Client Service Representative:
Major Function and Purpose
CSRs are the "face" of Avalon. They are who our clients see when a project is picked up and when a project is dropped off. The CSR is a vital link between our clients and both our production and sales teams. The CSR is responsible for overseeing all aspects of jobs from pickup and delivery and all steps in between.
Supervisor: Director of Service
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pickup and delivery of each project on time, every time
- Obtaining all client instructions for projects at time of pick up
- Check that all materials needed for each project are in house and arrange for purchase of any specialty items (binders, stocks, etc) that are not on hand
- Pricing and invoicing of each project
- Job write up
- Exception report resolution
- Final check of all jobs
- Upkeep of the service area including proper service supply inventory
- Maintaining company vehicle, communicating any cost related items to Director of Service
- Maintain a professional appearance and a positive attitude towards clients, team members and vendors at all times without exception
- Must follow specific SOPs as described in service manual
- Must display the upmost respect to other vehicles and pedestrians and refrain from any altercations or aggressive actions at all times while driving a company vehicle
Qualifications, knowledge, skills and abilities needed:
- Valid NYS Driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Multi-tasking, critical thinking skills
- Minimum high school diploma, some college preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for customer service
If you have what it takes, we want to talk to you!