In May of 2000, Avalon Document Services was established as a private and confidential copying and imaging service company designed to meet the specialized needs of the legal community. Over the last decade, we have broadened our services to include a wider range of printing, bid management, and specialized litigation support services.
With offices in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica, and Cleveland Ohio, Avalon has reinvented the document management industry as a high-quality, hassle-free, enjoyable experience.
Since 2000 our company has grown each and every year and we are planning to continue that growth in 2014. Avalon Document Services is looking to hire a Director of Production to manage all areas of production.
The director of production manages all aspects of production in an Avalon office from training to inventory and everything in between. The director of production supervises, motivates, and supports the production team in day to day operations while also setting and driving towards long term goals for the team. He/She is in charge of creating and enforcing production policies within the location and with other Avalon directors of production.
- Communication and support of corporate goals in day to day production operations
- Coordinate interoffice meet-ups with other shops and PM on duty
- Production team goal setting and development
- Production manager accountability, training and reviews
- Production supply purchasing and inventory management
- Identify and execute training needs for current team members
- Conduct performance reviews annually for document specialists with assistance from PM
- Large project coordination
- Development and execution of facility maintenance and cleaning
- Equipment maintenance and repair
- Coordinates scheduling of team members
- Coordinate workload distribution with other directors at other offices when necessary
- SOP creation and implementation through best practice communication with other DOP’s
- Analyze tracking sheets and hold production team accountable for errors and efficiency
- Maintain a positive attitude towards other team members, clients and vendors at all times
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of production
- Time management and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to motivate and influence others
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for operations
- High School equivalent or better
Avalon provides comprehensive training and solid leadership. Your personal growth and success are very important to the senior leadership team. Avalon offers competitive pay, commensurate with experience. However, experience is not necessary as we do offer paid training. A benefits package is available after 60 days of service. Avalon offers paid sick and vacation days, health, dental, life insurance, and 401K with match.
Position Available: Full Time, Monday - Friday
Please visit our website at www.teamavalon.com for more info.