Major Function and Purpose: A Document Specialist produces quality projects in the most efficient and most profitable manor while meeting client deadlines.
Supervisor: Production Manager
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce quality projects while following all SOPs
- Complete projects before production deadlines
- Learn to operate and maintain all production equipment
- Properly fill out tracking sheets for every project
- Quality control of projects
- Communicate to Production Manager supply or equipment needs
- Communicate project issues with Production Manager
- Maintain confidentiality of all client materials
- Keep production area in tour condition at all times
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times without exception
- Positive attitude towards other team members, clients and vendors at all times
In May of 2000, Avalon Document Services was established as a private and confidential copying and imaging service, designed to meet the...