In May of 2000, Avalon Document Services was established as a private and confidential copying and imaging service company, designed to meet the specialized needs of the legal community. Over the last decade, we have broadened our services to include a wider range of printing, bid management, and specialized litigation support services.
With offices in Utica, Syracuse, Rochester, and Buffalo New York and Cleveland Ohio, Avalon has reinvented the document management industry as a high-quality, hassle-free, enjoyable experience.
Since 2000 our company has grown each and every year and we are planning to continue that growth by adding another team member to our elite sales team. The selected individual will cover the Buffalo market while specializing in our BDS (Business Document Solution) services.
Working in a team environment an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for meeting sales and revenue goals for designated accounts by developing, building, and strengthening long term relationships with clients. The ISR is trained to possess the necessary knowledge for all stages of client business document service (BDS) projects. He/She is considered the answer specialists with regards to all aspects of project management.
- Manage quote creation, order processing and day-to-day client requests
- Share knowledge and lend support to account executives and other locations as workload dictates
- Manage brokered vendors
- Job write up
- Client project management
- Work closely with director of production to makes sure all materials are available for project
- Exception report resolution
- Maintain a professional appearance / business attire
- Positive attitude towards other team members, clients and vendors at all times
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed:
- Moderate computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Quickbooks software preferred
- Organizational skills
- Multi-tasking, critical thinking skills
- Minimum high school diploma, some college preferred
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
Avalon provides comprehensive training and solid leadership. Your personal growth and success are very important to the senior leadership team. Avalon offers competitive pay, commensurate with experience. However, experience is not necessary as we do offer paid training. A benefits package is available after 60 days of service which includes paid vacations and sick time, health, vision, dental insurance, and a 401K with match.
Monday - Friday
Please visit our website at www.teamavalon.com for more info.