Avalon Document Services

Avalon Document Services Employer Reviews

Fun isn't all a job needs.
Document Specialist (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 16, 2014
Paid peanuts, didn't appreciate hard workers. But the staff is great. The management needs to take a strong look at their individual managers and reconsider, though.
Fast paced and high stress
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYSeptember 28, 2012
This job was very demanding. I would work 10 or more every day without a lunch or any 15 minute breaks. I was on call at all times. I would also be driving for about 9 hours a day non stop which was difficult at times. I gained some good experience in customer service and communication. My co-workers were not at the same level of intelligence or even – more... close to having the same work ethic I have. It was frustrating and very stressful. I felt very under appreciated for the amount of time and hours a day I would put in. – less
Productive and fast paced. Great Teammates
Director of Production (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYMay 22, 2012
Pros: great team
The most talented people in the printing business, hands down. Avalon makes the impossible possible with their commitment to only the highest standards in quality and service.

About Avalon Document Services

In May of 2000, Avalon Document Services was established as a private and confidential copying and imaging service, designed to – Read more