Avanquest is among the largest consumer software companies in the world--with more software titles on retail store shelves than any other company in North America. We have a commanding lead in the home graphics category with titles such as Hallmark Card Studio, Photo Explosion and Print Artist. Our Web-to-Print business gives consumers the opportunity to design custom invitations and announcements online to be professionally printed.
The mission of our Web-to-Print Services business is to be the leading online destination for personalized invitations and announcements in North America, providing consumers with unmatched tools and content and an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that result in high-quality and meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events.
Our purpose is quite simple: We deliver smiles.
The Manager of Order Processing will lead the team of Order Processors to facilitate the production and timely delivery of print ready files for the PlanetArt businesses.
- Plans the headcount and defines order processors' schedules needed to meet SLA based on forecast and patterns.
- Owns SLA for all brands.
- Attends meetings as requested to represent the needs of and provide updates on the department.
- Monitors productivity levels and encourages continuous improvement of quality and throughput.
- Interfaces with vendors to resolve problems with orders.
- Assists development by providing sample orders for new vendor integrations/changes.
- May be asked to conduct/manage acceptance testing of new OP tools and interfaces.
- Works with other departments to create sample kits and monitor VIP orders.
- Receives and validates feedback about team member mistakes as perceived by other departments (usually CS).
- Processes orders.
- Other duties as my be required by the company.
- Strong customer service background with supervisory/management experience.
- Advanced Proficiency in Photoshop is preferred.
- Team training experience will be strongly considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including outstanding spelling, punctuation and grammar abilities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Excel & Word.
- An ability to meet deadlines and industry quality standards and an ability to react to high volume, fast paced and short turn-around time customer and management requests.
- An ability to deal with change in an effective manner.
- Sensitivity to customer issues--a creative thinker with a "can do" attitude.
- A drive to be the very best you can be and, correspondingly, to create the best possible customer memory of their interaction with Avanquest .
- Order management/processing experience preferred.
Please submit samples of your Photoshop retouching work with resume submission in order to be considered for this role.
Samples may be sent as PDF Portfolios or via web links to your retouching work.
This is a full-time position that is onsite in Calabasas, CA. We will consider only local, independent resumes from qualified candidates that meet the key requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer --- M/F/D/V