Job Title : Data Warehouse - Analyst
Client : Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL (HCSC - Health Care Service Corporation)
Location : Richardson TX 75082
Duration : 10+ Months (till 12/31/2014)
Note : No C2C or 1099 candidates, only W-2 candidates, please !
This position will participate in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of an on-going enterprise-wide data warehouse program. The primary responsibilities will center on business requirements definition, user acceptance testing and training activities. This person will lead these activities and work with the data modeler to translate the requirements into technical specifications. The Data Analyst will be one of the primary interfaces between the Business and the Business Intelligence Team. As a result, they will be involved in all activities that impact the business users of the warehouse. The position will be responsible for ongoing support of the data warehouse environment.
- Communication, Microsoft office suite, understand core COE technology, understand message formats (XML, HL7, X12, etc.), SQL skills to access and review data, Data Warehousing best practices
- Communication, collaboration, SDM Knowledge, facilitation,
- Knowledge of COE development best practices, understanding of HCSC architecture (data movement, application, outbound (reporting, extracts)).
- Communication, collaboration, facilitation, meeting skills.
- Understanding of HCSC business processes, customer requirements, development methodology (Agile, waterfall).
- Knowledge of BI tools and how they can be leveraged.
- Communication, knowledge of how other teams work.
- Develop and maintain design and supporting document which helps to define solution design for transition to Center of Excellence and other teams.
- Provide development assistance as needed
- Provide oversight for Center of Excellence related to adherence to the maintenance of standards and best practices.
- Lead and support resolution of design related issues
- Participate in all phases of design and architecture discussions
- Coordinate with other teams like COE, Mapping, Modelers, and QA (not limited to only these) regarding design questions
We are a team of product strategists and technologists passionate about helping our customers and their products make big impacts. Combined,...