Job position: Data Warehouse Consultant – Implementation and Support
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 5 Months + High Possibility of Extension
Note : Only W-2 Candidates, no 1099 or C2C candidates
- The position will be part of end client’s marketing operation team within the relationship marketing group.
- Primary responsibilities will be to implement and support targeted, multi-channel marketing campaigns using Unica Affinium Campaign.
- Strong hands-on SQL development skills.
- Experience in customer segmentation or data warehouse/ETL development
- Familiar with logical database design, data warehousing, experience with Teradata environment is preferred.
- Experience working with at least one business intelligence/reporting tools (Business Objects, Cognos, SAS, MicroStrategy),
- Proficiency with Unica Affinium Campaign software is a plus
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- SQL (must have- any SQL) Teradata (nice to have) Data analysis (nice to have)
- Previous marketing or marketing data mart experience(Must Have)
We are a team of product strategists and technologists passionate about helping our customers and their products make big impacts. Combined,...