We are looking for a mid to senior level SQL/db developer to support our client (banking) in Toronto, Canada. The current work involves application development (banking workflow) in Microsoft SQL Server and MS Acces to support their ongoing business. The client also has ‘big data’ as part of their long term strategy.
The developer can work from an off-site location (preferably from the Pacific NW area). There may be very little travel involved( to visit Toronto onsite facility), paid by the client. The project may be of 3-6 months tenure, with possibility of extension for further development and/or maintenance.
Skills & Experience
1. Mid to Senior level experience in MS SQL Development and MS Access
2. Experience working with large scale databases and data warehouse environments
3. Ability to thrive in agile development environment and deal with ambiguities effectively
4. Ability to perform as a self-starter
5. Ability to work in off-site, remote set up
Nice to have
1. Experience in ‘big data’ technologies