In its third annual survey, the recognition ranks the best companies to work for in the Washington D.C. area.
Watch this two minute video for an overview of Avendra's services and the value we deliver to our customers.
3 salaries reported
$43,649 per year
Avendra is the leading supply chain and procurement services provider in the hospitality industry. We leverage the purchasing volume of our customers to create significant buying power, and consequently, the ability to negotiate the best possible deals with key suppliers. But that is only one part of why we are the best at what we do. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors with supply chain assurance, which helps control the integrity of products and services, customer support and innovation. Our smart, professional, and ambitious team of associates is why we are the industry leader. If you are looking for a collaborative work environment, continuous career development, and a healthy work-life balance, Avendra is the place for you.
What we want you to know about us:
Knowledgeable and skilled associates are the backbone of industry leaders like Avendra. With our collaborative culture, associates are encouraged to learn, ask questions, take on new challenges, and understand different perspectives. Our associates take pride in their work and endeavor to provide the best solutions. Our team of smart and motivated associates has been our true key to success over the past sixteen years.
Once selected to be a part of the Avendra team, associates go through a thorough onboarding process. All associates are encouraged to take advantage of opportunities to develop current skills and learn new ones through our Avendra University class offerings. Internal and external training opportunities as well as tuition reimbursement are available.
To support our associates, we strive to have superior benefits and a rewarding and supportive work environment which includes the following:
• Several medical plan options that offer great affordability along with dental and vision coverage
• Life, AD&D, short and long term disability that are company paid. Supplemental insurance is available
• Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with employer contributions of up to 6% (which are 100% vested immediately)
• Paid Time Off -- 20 days to start!
• Paid Family Leave and Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Bank
• Tuition reimbursement
• Avendra University -- internal training program
• Associate Purchasing Program where associates can purchase discounted products and services, such as appliances, mattresses, and hotel stays through our customer and supplier partners
• Social committee that offers an assortment of activities for associates to participate in throughout the year
• Rewards and recognition program with nominations coming from peers
• Charity Days/Fun Funds where each department supports a local community organization with their time – less