- Our recruiter's interview, screen, evaluate, hire, and train employees.
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete extensive necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background tests and document verification.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients' staffing requirement.
*Participate in Job Fairs
- Must have recruiting experience in the Accounting/Finance sector.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- 2-5 years recruiting experience is a MUST.
- This is a challenging, fast paced opportunity for a highly organized candidate with excellent time-management skills and a commitment to operational excellence.
- Recruiter performs new employee orientation (NEO) for all new hires.
- This is a full-time position with base salary plus incentive compensation.
To be the Accounting, Finance, and Technology Partner of Choice by delivering exceptional value to our Clients.