Avenue Code Employee Reviews

Great Place to Learn and Grow
Marketing (Current Employee) –  SF, CAJuly 26, 2017
A cool office environment with great managers that care about helping you learn and grow! Everyone is great and easy to work with. It is a more free-form environment where managers try to understand your strengths and how they can fit your role to build upon them.

It's also nice to see that Avenue Code is a consulting firm that truly cares about its consultants both onsite and nearshore. I've seen firsthand how they invest in helping their consultants grow and strengthen their skills even when they're not on a project.

Overall, a great company that I'm glad to be working for!
Pros
Free lunches, snacks, and good benefits
These people don't know what they're doing.
Programmer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 18, 2017
I've never worked with more incompetent people, and I'm left with all of the work after I pick up after everyone's shortcomings. Avoid this company at all costs. I've never been treated more poorly.

There was a consistent issue with my personal wellbeing and safety where I worked and even after repeated, daily complaints, it was never resolved so my only choice was to leave the company. I never thought I'd experience unsafe working conditions in a tech job.

The only logical explanation is that it may have been that way to get people to quit so they wouldn't have to pay severance.
Pros
* None
Cons
* Too many to list.
Good to work
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 29, 2016
it is good to work with Avenue code people they are more helpful.

good work life balance and good practice. good medical benifits
Most positive group of individuals
Creative Director (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 6, 2015
The best thing about our company is that we are hitting our stride. We are looking forward to the future and as a start up it is not easy but i feel that i am around the most positive group of individuals i can be around. With the ambitious nature of our environment i wouldn't want to be apart of anything else that i would have actual time and personal effort invested.
Excellent experience
Director, PMO & Project Management Expert (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 14, 2015
My time at Avenue Code has been the best adventure I have had professionally. The leadership is strong, supportive, and intelligent. The staff is friendly and caring. The clients are in the retail eCommerce space and work life balance is great.

Avenue Code has supported my participation with PMI greatly and is continuing to invest in me and my project management relationships.
Great job
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 11, 2014
My friends and I came together to help bring to fruition what is budding to be a successful TV network partnership.
Pros
Great work environment and creativity
Cons
Location and no income at the time