Avenue Code Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Most positive group of individuals
Creative Director (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 6, 2015
The best thing about our company is that we are hitting our stride. We are looking forward to the future and as a start up it is not easy but i feel that i am around the most positive group of individuals i can be around. With the ambitious nature of our environment i wouldn't want to be apart of anything else that i would have actual time and personal effort invested.
Excellent experience
Director, PMO & Project Management Expert (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 14, 2015
My time at Avenue Code has been the best adventure I have had professionally. The leadership is strong, supportive, and intelligent. The staff is friendly and caring. The clients are in the retail eCommerce space and work life balance is great.

Avenue Code has supported my participation with PMI greatly and is continuing to invest in me and my project management relationships.
Great job
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 11, 2014
My friends and I came together to help bring to fruition what is budding to be a successful TV network partnership.
Pros
Great work environment and creativity
Cons
Location and no income at the time

Want to know more about Avenue Code?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avenue Code. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8