The eCommerce Technical Analyst / Developer is a hands-on technical position that provides technical expertise and skills to the continued development of the Avenue.com ecommerce site and related integration points. The position assists in evaluation and implementation of new and improved solutions to enhance the overall ecommerce and omnichannel experiences for Avenue Store customers and provides technical assistance to the ecommerce and digital marketing teams as needed and required.
This is a permanent employment opportunity based in the Avenue Stores, LLC corporate home office in Bergen County New Jersey.
- Reports to – Sr. Director – Omnichannel eCommerce Operations
- Interfaces with eCommerce, Marketing, and Distribution departments within the corporation.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, and maintain new / existing web components for shopping, marketing, and editorial content.
- Assist in website operations and monitoring
- Perform problem / issue diagnosis and resolution
- Execute agile implementation of new and revised tagging strategies
- Help manage external integrations to support the web business
- Work with internal teams and external service providers to develop solutions within the Demandware platform
- Assist eCommerce team and Sr. Director – Omnichannel eCommerce Operations in evaluating and recommending additional solution providers to meet business objectives
- 4 + years of experience with development initiatives in one or more of the following areas:
o Experience in Java/J2EE web centric delivery project
o Implementation experience of either eCommerce (WebSphere Commerce, ATG, Hybris, Endeca, Demandware, Magento, GSI eCommerce platform)
- Knowledge of Java language and J2EE concepts
- Web Analytic Tools (Google, Adobe SiteCatalyst, WebTrends)
- Order Management Systems
- Experience with any of the following service providers is a plus:
o Payment processors (Cybersource)
o Tax Services (Avalara)
o Paid Search / Marketplace (Channel Advisor)
o Affiliate Selling (Commission Junction)
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Driving web technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Reviewing and supervising web design components
- Driving and supervising web technology build, test, and deployment activities
- Demandware ecommerce platform
- Defining and building omnichannel integration strategies and solutions
- Use of PPM tools
- Agile development methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, IT or related field
Indeed - 9 months ago
Avenue Stores, LLC is a specialty retailer operating stores in approximately 300 locations nationally. At Avenue, we know that trend-right...