Java Developer needed with following requirements in Herndon, VA
· Designs solutions that align with business requirements, delivery constraints and infrastructure standards as applicable;
· Minimum 4 years of experience in software development
· Java Message Service (JMS), Weblogic 10 JMS preferred with Pub/Sub Messaging experience
· Java, J2EE
· Experience with database development: SQL, Oracle 9i or higher, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
· ANT, Unix, Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as Eclipse and NetBeans
Desired experience in:
· Revision control tools such as Git, Subversion or StarTeam
· Experience with web application servers, e.g. Tomcat, Apache, JBoss
· Experience with SOA, Object Oriented Design Patterns and Refactoring, SOAP, SMTP
· Experience developing web applications using frameworks like Spring, Seam, Struts, etc.
· Experience with persistence frameworks like EJB3, Hibernate, JPA, Toplink, etc.
Face to Face interview is needed.
Local candidates only.
H-1 visa holders fine.
Payment terms - CTC, 1099, W-2
Duration - 6 months plus
Contact: Avenues Inc.