Registered Nurse (RN) Job Description
Our home health agency is seeking a RN for the North Orange/Los Angeles/San Bernardino Counties.
Our head office is located in Brea, CA.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team! Our Agency uses state-of-art web-based charting tools!
Our agency is Medicare Certified and CHAP Accredited.
The RN is responsible for all aspects of case management including patient assessment, education, coordination of care and integrating other health team disciplines, development of Care Plan, discharge planning, and provide effective, accurate, and timely communication and documentation.
This RN position has very high growth potential!
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform SOC (start of care), ROC (resumption of care), Re-certifications and Discharges.
- Perform routine home health visits (when needed).
- Submit documentation electronically in a very timely fashion to meet guidelines.
- Review and optimize OASIS data (using OASIS optimization tool), ICD 9 codes and all clinical documentation submitted via electronic ONLINE charting system.
- RN will be familiar with standard regulations for home health including Medicare or CHAP or JCAHO regulations.
- Sustain effective relationships with physicians and staff to ensure compliance for current and discharged patients files
- Current California Registered Nurse (RN) license required
- BSN preferred (but not required)
- Previous home health experience highly desired!
- 3+ years of RN experience required.
- 2+ years management/supervisory experience preferred (but not required).
- Wound care experience, knowledge of IV infusion, blood withdrawal, trach, vents
- RN must be familiar with OASIS data and ICD-9 codes. The RN must also be familiar with OASIS data optimization.
- Knowledge of standard home health regulations including Medicare or CHAP or JCAHO regulations.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on, self-starter that displays initiative and strong business acumen.
- Valid CA Drivers License and Current Car Insurance.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus (but not required)
- MUST have RELIABLE transportation
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POSTING WITH:
1) Wage History
- Salary/wages/rates are negotiable DOE
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
We are EXCITED to discuss the opportunity with you!