Avery Partners Employee Reviews

Great Contract Company
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 9, 2017
The staff has been great, they are very responsive to your needs. The pay is good, my current placement is awesome I love my coworkers and the company has a lot to offer.
Pros
Good placement company
Cons
Contract
Facility Coordinator
facility coordinator (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COSeptember 12, 2017
I work for this company for almost a year and my impresstion is, it's excellent company to work for. They have friendly staff always eager to help me and the opportunity they presented to me was exactly what I needed. It was awesome to work for Avery Partners, I enjoyed working for this company,
Decent Company to Work For
Medical Coder/Biller/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAApril 12, 2017
Work environment is busy and productivity based. Good learning opportunity for those who are long term temps. Important to clarify with management your responsibilities and production requirements prior to staring an assignment. Ask questions if your are unclear on something. As with any company be on time do your work efficiently and keep records of what you do daily. You should be okay
Pros
Different opportunities to learn/Compensation
Cons
Better communication between management/client and employee needed
Great Company
Medical Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJanuary 10, 2017
Was very productive lots of work. Loved staying busy. I worked to do from the time you walked in until you walked out. Physical Therapy was new to me but once a A/R rep always a A/R rep. Different Modality but the same philosophy. Day started with processing claims. worked denials currents and old ar. posted payments .
Cons
temp
Overall Ok place to work
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GANovember 2, 2016
I would not recommend working here if looking for permanent positions. If you enjoy working as a consultant then Avery Partners will be a great fit for you.
great company
PATIENT SITTER (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJune 8, 2016
Got a change to work at a hospital, which was a great opportunity.Obtain report from nurse prior to starting assignment such as; reason for sitter, precautions, level of awareness, communication status, mobility status, dietary restrictions, and toileting status and safety concerns. Provide grooming and bathing assistance. Observe and documented patient with chronic illnesses status to nurse.
I love working here
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2016
I love working here, really is an ideal place to work, wish it could be permanent. Management is great, friendly, co-workers are cool.
Pros
Unlimited Soda Machines
Productive work envirnment
Charge Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAMay 19, 2016
I learned how to post payments, reconcile batches and pull reconciliation reports, I also learned how to sole issues. The most enjoyable day is making sure my batches balanced out. Great feeling.
Pros
Weekly checks
Cons
Computers would go out alot
Excellent work enviroment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2016
Excellent company to work for. I was place on various job assignments with the company until they found me a permanent assignment. I would and have referred this company to anyone seeking a job in the medical field.
Pros
Salary, staff, and jobs
Cons
This company is a good company to work for.
Lighting Technician (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 5, 2016
May day would when I reached my assigned business. I did not have direct contact with the management staff. I only had contact with is when I sent in my time card by computer or they needed something from me. I also did not work with anyone else from this company I was basically on my own. The hardest part of the job was the traffic to and from work. The best part was I worked on my own and I had the ability to the job how I wanted to as long as the job was accomplished
A good company to work for
Fire Watch (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NENovember 13, 2015
They are fridnly and keep in touch with there employees and make sure they are happy workers They make sure you are treated right and not been treated badly. they are good people
Pros
I still work for them in the future
Friendly staff
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cedartown, GAOctober 9, 2015
Management is supportive and willing to help personal growth and development. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work with positive and friendly staff members.
Pros
Flexable schedule
Cons
Benifit package lacking for full time employees
Great fun and productive place to work, plenty of advancement
Data Entry Specialist/Mail room Associate (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJune 20, 2015
Lots of career advancements and a variety of industries to work for. Diversity and professional mentors that seek placements according to your expertise.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Healthcare or benefits packages
New office with flexable working hours
Skin Cancer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 9, 2015
Company is good with scheduling and working hours, gives employees options on working hours. I learned how to use the nextec software working with this company
Productive, Skill Aquiring, Diverse, Enjoyable Workplace
Office Floater (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 1, 2014
As long as one applies themselves and meets the requirements, you can reap all the benefits this company has to offer.
Like talking to a used car salesman
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  North AtlantaFebruary 24, 2014
A recruiter from this company reaches out to me and is as positive and bubbly as can be. I'm excited to go on the interview and even more excited to walk out with a job!!! The best part is OVER! After that there have been endless administrative problems resulting in delayed pay more than once, and it's about to happen again. Poor communication and even worse management. The recruiter would call me well past acceptable time (i.e. before 8pm) on two occasions and waited over one business day to give me necessary feedback pertaining to my assignment which put me in a bad position which eventually led to my dismissal from my assignment. I have not heard a peep from the recruiter and apparently my time sheet is once again MIA for the pay period. Don't waste your time with this group, they don't care because they're getting paid either way.
Pros
Pay is great when it's on schedule
Cons
Bad communication, poor management, lack of taking responsibility (the recruiters), unprofessional, unreasonable expectations.
This company is a joke
Medical Records Lead (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAJanuary 2, 2014
Although this is a temp company, the recruiters just don't care about you, or finding you another temp positions when 1 ends.
worst company to work with
Medical (Former Employee) –  Roswell,gaSeptember 25, 2013
This agency is full of liars. They don't really care about you if you get hurt and can't work.
Pros
Job
Cons
Money hungry. Uncaring. They will fire you if you get hurt
Good Company to Work For
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJuly 12, 2013
While I was employed with Avery Partners I was very well taken care of. My recruiter made sure that she sent me on the best assignments they had available. I NEVER turned down and an assignment I truly enjoyed working for Avery. Its too bad that they do not have a location here that places medical assistants just corporate opportunities.
Fun place to work.
Medical Assistant-Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAJune 6, 2013
A typical day at work is setting up rooms and getting paper work together. What I have learned is that no matter what situation you may be going thru, there is always someone else who may have it worse than you, management is great, they care about their worker's, co-worker's are pleasant, seeing so many younger ill patient's, knowing that I was able to assist with the care of the patients.
Pros
Gaining knowledge

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avery Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9