Avery Partners

Avery Partners Employee Reviews

Productive, Skill Aquiring, Diverse, Enjoyable Workplace
Office Floater (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 1, 2014
As long as one applies themselves and meets the requirements, you can reap all the benefits this company has to offer.
Like talking to a used car salesman
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), North AtlantaFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: pay is great when it's on schedule
Cons: bad communication, poor management, lack of taking responsibility (the recruiters), unprofessional, unreasonable expectations.
A recruiter from this company reaches out to me and is as positive and bubbly as can be. I'm excited to go on the interview and even more excited to walk out with a job!!! The best part is OVER! After that there have been endless administrative problems resulting in delayed pay more than once, and it's about to happen again. Poor communication and even worse management. The recruiter would call me well past acceptable time (i.e. before 8pm) on two occasions and waited over one business day to give me necessary feedback pertaining to my assignment which put me in a bad position which eventually led to my dismissal from my assignment. I have not heard a peep from the recruiter and apparently my time sheet is once again MIA for the pay period. Don't waste your time with this group, they don't care because they're getting paid either way.
This company is a joke
Medical Records Lead (Current Employee), Roswell, GAJanuary 2, 2014
Although this is a temp company, the recruiters just don't care about you, or finding you another temp positions when 1 ends.
worst company to work with
Medical (Former Employee), Roswell,gaSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: job
Cons: money hungry. uncaring. they will fire you if you get hurt
This agency is full of liars. They don't really care about you if you get hurt and can't work.
Fun place to work.
Medical Assistant-Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Roswell, GAJune 6, 2013
Pros: gaining knowledge
A typical day at work is setting up rooms and getting paper work together. What I have learned is that no matter what situation you may be going thru, there is always someone else who may have it worse than you, management is great, they care about their worker's, co-worker's are pleasant, seeing so many younger ill patient's, knowing that I was able to assist with the care of the patients.