Avery Weigh-Tronix Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
good old boys
gopher (Former Employee) –  fairmont, mnSeptember 8, 2015
big turn over will make you work over time but wont tell you till that day some good guys to work with but most are the good old boys that stick together and if you screw up your out the door
Pros
pay was ok
Cons
managment sucks
Relaxing work enviroment
Shipping/Recieving Clerk - Scale Tech (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CANovember 7, 2014
A typical day mainly consists of coming to work and processing purchase orders on the AS400 system and printing out UPS/FedEx labels for orders. Then packaging up orders and shipping them out. I load and unload trucks and occasionally work on scales. I learned a lot about scales and electronics and how the whole parcel service works. Management is very nice and take very good care of you and are always there when you need them. I would say the hardest part of my job is when it gets very busy and i'm trying to process lots of orders at once. We also do international orders. What I enjoy most about this job is that it can be challenging at times and I like challenges.
Pros
good benefits and schedule
Cons
wages
One of the best places to work in this area
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Fairmont, MNFebruary 19, 2014
A great place to make ends meet and make friends. A growing company that's been around for a long time
Great people taking care of customers from every market imaginable
Vice President, North America Service (Current Employee) –  Fairmont, MNMay 21, 2013
Wearing many hats, I have to be nimble to adapt to an ever-changing environment. By working with individuals from so many departments and backgrounds, I see my business acumen, as well as my personal attributes, continuously growing, making me a better professional and person. I work with some of the most outgoing people you could ever work with and that translates to a serious passion for what we do where customer service always come first. The hardest part of my job is managing the logistical and time demands of a global business, but I also find that one of the most enjoyable parts of the job as I get to work with people from all over the globe.
Challenging environment with emphasis on customer requirements.
Sr Electronics Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, MNApril 27, 2012
Interact with the global team. Ellaborate on present designs and fine tune or re-think the task at hand. The co-workers are great to spend work days with. The job is detail orientated with extensive testing which some times can become monotonous. Best part is seeing product I've worked on begin to ship in quantity and see it continue to do so for years at a time.
Pros
"short commutes", "international business", "new technology to old business idea"
Cons
"long project turns", "agency appovals", "restrictive design flow"