Avesis

Avesis Employee Reviews

Auditing dept
Claims auditor (Former Employee), PHX, AZMarch 18, 2015
Pros: spacious cubicles
Cons: management training
came in as a temp with yrs of medical and adjustment experience, management was aware I had no experience with auditing but was willing to train. After 2 months of asking questions about training there was no response just "do the best u can" attitude. 3 month finally got trained (for 4 days) came back NOW knowing the job duties but was let go 2 weeks before Christmas telling the agency me nor the other coworker that was let go asked questions and from the time we walked in the door we were being audited got our work (found out a week before they let us go) this maybe a good company but they need to change management asap...or at least hire a manager that knows how to work an excel spreadsheet
Not so good
Assistant Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 25, 2015
Cons: everything
Poor management and an awful chance for promotions. People are scared for their jobs here as turnover is high. Not a family first company if you know what I mean???
Lots of work needed
Customer Care Rep (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 18, 2015
I hate to write a bad review but when a company treats you as a number and not a company then it creates a problem. Investing in your company environment, materials, associates are all things that keep a company alive and workers happy. Thats something that is failing in this company.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 14, 2014
Clients would call in asking about their insurance benefits (dental, hearing, and vision) and we would inform them.
Small environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), 3030 n central aveSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: group activities
Cons: not allow to have drinks or at least snacks at the desk
A typical day at Avesis is answering incoming calls from customers and providers.
I've learned the benefit of dental, vision, and hearing.
I think management can be better.
Most co workers were not a friendly at all.
The hardest part of the job was the lack of training.
Most enjoyable part of the job is being and to give customer service.
Family Enviroment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2014
Cons: hard to get promoted.
Great people to work with. Managment and other department supervisors and Co-workers are AMAZING!!!
adfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfas
Customer Service (Current Employee), phoneix azJune 26, 2014
Pros: new sill set
Cons: contract job
a great place to work unfortunately contract job inbound call center
Productive, Family Oriented
Customer Care Representative to incoming calls (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 9, 2014
Pros: bbq lunches, family oriented, games and activites on the floor
Cons: n/a
Working for Sears TeleService is one of the great companies to work with, there energetic, friendly, and very family oriented. They are much laid back and very understanding on personal situations. If my department had never gone over seas I would have stayed with the company as my career. Callers you do get the variety of personalities however it all depends on your demeanor with them. Sales part of the job was very easy, who doesn’t want discounts and savings for major repairs or replacements? We all do! Co-workers are great loved my peers and the management team there. Sears does have activities during work hours to have your family come and visit and eat with you; they do BBQ on a regular for family days. Saturdays if you want to pick a few hours and don't have a sitter they do allow you to bring in your children as long as you can keep them from being noisy while you do your job as well as others. Sears has great growth opportunities, I loved my position while employed and would have never changed it.
Growing company with potential
Account Manager (Current Employee), Smyrna, GAJuly 9, 2013
Pros: travel
Cons: communicatiom
Responsible for implementation new business and ensuring that all parties are comfortable with transitioning.
Implementing a successful business gurantees positive and financial growth between both parties.
My coworkers are very knowledgeable and accessible.
Not communicating well is difficult.
Challenges and resolving positive solutions is enjoyable.
processing claims.
Claims Analysis II (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: no advancement. pick choose who they want to advancement
processing claim. mangagement is not very good at all. co workers are ok.
Slowly or non productive customer service
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 27, 2012
Pros: the best coworkers and a great break room filled with all your caffeine and snack needs.
Cons: short breaks and too much sitting down.
Pay was good, and coworkers were real friendly and supportive, but I pride myself on my customer service, and unfortunately there were too many errors with the company that did not allow me to provide the best customer service possible. Also, I love interacting face-to face with my customers, but this was a call center job, so I was not able to do that with my customers.