Avesta is a rapidly growing apartment owner-manager that has acquired over 5,000 units in less than two years. Our goal is to build value for our residents, teammates, and investors by focusing on excellent service and development of our team and communities.
We seek candidates who want a challenging career with the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility quickly. Our most important investment is in our people: we give individuals significant job ownership and discretion, with the training and supportive team environment that will allow them to thrive in this role.
About the Position:
The Investment Analyst helps the Director of Operations of Avesta’s investment group, working on a range of acquisition, asset management, and corporate organization matters. The position will include significant responsibility for both routine matters and larger projects, and will allow deep involvement in acquisition and other major business decisions.
Primary responsibilities will be:
- Compiling target acquisition information and preparing initial analysis
- Working with acquisition directors to develop financial models and takeover plans
- Processing real estate sale and loan closings
- Miscellaneous assistance on legal matters for both investment and operations side
- Corporate housekeeping (entity formation, operating agreements, management agreements, entity structure documentation, etc.) for investment and operations business
The position is based at Avesta’s headquarters in Tampa.
- Strong quantitative and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational ability
- Good Excel skills
- Demonstrated history of diligence and responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree
- Some real estate or financial experience is a plus