Avflight Employee Reviews in United States

Stressful
CSR (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NMJuly 6, 2016
Was a great place to work until management was changed. She dont know how to run or operate the ticket counter yet expects employees to understand it all. You do all the work. We wld get off work at 2 or 3am and she wld expect you bk by 5am if you was late you got written up unless you was one of the "favorites". With new management at fbo and terminal it would be a fun and amazing job.....
Pros
Grest experience
Cons
Management sucks
df
Lead Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 26, 2016
Avflight is a quality place to work. I only work part-time so I can't say much. Coworkers are excellent to work with. Little room for advancement.
Excellent upper management suppot
Airline Station Manager (Current Employee) –  Kenner, LAFebruary 12, 2016
There is not a day that goes by where I don't receive any type of support from my regional manager.
Love the job, see new people everyday, I get to learn something new everyday.

Great atmosphere working at the airport.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
Stressful environment when flights get cancels
fun work if you like aviation, won't get rch here though
line tech (Current Employee) –  Durango, COJuly 6, 2015
the work was enjoyable however due to management and wages the turn over rate throughout my one year of employment the turn over rate for line techs was 150% averaging a new employee every 3 1/2 weeks. overall unfortunately i could not recommend
Pros
see cool aircraft
Cons
averaged three lunch breaks a month, high stress little security
poor management
line tech (Former Employee) –  Roswell NMAugust 15, 2015
Fun simple job. Would like to have more positive things to say but sadly I don't having not been paid twice in one month...that's just unacceptable and the management was weak at best.
Pros
Fun work
Cons
Don't expect to get paid on time.
Great company to work for!
Line Technician Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Willow Run Airport Belleville, MIApril 21, 2015
Management at Avflight recognizes hard work and dedication very well! I became a supervisor in just under a year of working there. All co-workers were a pleasure to work with. I learned many leadership skills along with time management and much more.
fun people to work with
Wheel chair Agent (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIOctober 26, 2012
I was responsible for seeing that passengers made it to and from their flight in a fast yet safe way I learned how the customer service at the airport works,management was hands on they would assist with helping when there was not enough help.The hardest part of the job was making sure everyone made it through security in a timely manner and getting tips was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
discounted lunch
Cons
running up and down the escalators
too bad
Line Technician (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJune 15, 2012
Was a awesome place to work but after new management came in they fired many of the hard working guys. they did not care about how long and hard working they were... they just saw numbers
Enjoyable work place
Cross Utilized Agent (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MISeptember 23, 2013
I really enjoy working at the airport but the hours are wearing on me. There are a lot of different jobs I could do during the shift wether it be counter, gate or handling luggage. Because we are only there when the plane is there i have to work spilt shifts. When i first started it was very diffucult for me to deal with angered customers but i have gotten much better. Unforuntely i deal with many angered customers due to delayed flights, lost luggage, etc.
Pros
always busy
Cons
spilt shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avflight. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9