AVI

AVI Employer Reviews

Good Place yo work. With room for advancement. Great people to work for
Line Cook (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCSeptember 14, 2013
Pros: great people to work for company has good benits
Cons: do not pay there employee's for whwt they or working for
Meant a lot of good people that got a bad break in life and avi gave them another chances in life
Fun workplace laid back not to hard of a job. Great pool.
Caterer/Server (Current Employee), Gambier, OHApril 10, 2013
Pros: free pass for the kenyon athletic center
Cons: not a lot of hours
Watch Simmers and make sure that the pool area is safe for every customer. Make sure that Every customer is assisted the same way. Enjoyed working with College students and old friends, and going into the pool. Hard to get hours during the year.
Rental Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 5, 2013
Pros: great people, great atmosphere, and lots of learning
Cons: if you don't mind sweating and working your way up, then there aren't many
This was a very fun place to work. They guy are hard working individuals and they have no problem showing you the ropes. This is an ideal job for a person in the mid 20's to upper 30's unless you have previous experience and intend on being in Management. The only reason I left was to pursuit a better opportunity.
Like working there like family!
Cashier (Former Employee), Findlay, OHMarch 19, 2013
Pros: knowing i had freinds there!
Cons: no health insurance.
This place was alsome. The people I work around was really great and meeting a lot of new people and making new friends.
The hours was not bad but the pay could have been better and no insurance.
I move to Toledo Ohio and got Married.
It was ok
Vendor (Former Employee), MDMarch 11, 2013
Cons: not many hours
The job was ok I worked alone just filing vending machines. I enteracted with peopl that worked at that location. Learned how to take interview of things and people skills.
A good company to work for.
Facilities Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 3, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: long hours
Working at AVI as a Facilities Manager is a fast paced multifacited job with several different issues all happening at one time. My day may start out adding or taking people out of the security system in any location across the country. At the same time I am directing facilitators as well as subcontractors in multiple buildings. A lot of the decisions are made within moments and because of the multiple building setting, there may be several issues going on at the same time. Security in the buildings is paramount and unless the contractor has been cleared by myself, they would require an escort. This along with building, safety, generator maintenance/testing, plumbing, electrical and several issues create a fast paced and quick days, often leading into overtime because of the amount of work required or emergencies that may arise.
The biggest thing I learned during my tenor at AVI was how to multi-tasking and working in the corporate work.
Most of my tenor, I was a direct report to the COO. My experience with him was unique because of what he knew and taught me about corporate America.
The most enjoyable part of the job, for me was making as many people happy, if they had and issue, and at the same time feeling like I was needed.
Nice work place
Driver (Current Employee), Erie, PAApril 18, 2012
Load truck and then go to different vending machines and fill them
Muy Buena
Asesor de Ventas (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 29, 2013
Pros: ganaba muy buenas comisiones
Cons: no teniamos sueldo fijo, ni prestaciones.
Este fue uno de mis mejores trabajos, ya que a traves de este conoci la Ciudad de San Antonio Tx.
Aprendi mucho respecto a como tratar cada cliente, ya que conoci a mucha gente de otros paises.
Mi gerente directo era su segunda mano, ya que me gane la confiaza de el con mi trabajo.
Empece dando cursos a mis compaƱeros y tips para lograr unas mejores ventas.
Disfrutaba manejando cuando me desplazaba de un lugar a otro.
Lo mas dificil era cuando me topaba con algun integrante de la familia que hablaba ingles, ya que este a veces me interrumpia para mis cierres de la venta. Pero aun asi, me encantaban los retos diarios.

About AVI

AVI LIMITED is home to many of South Africa's leading and best-loved brands. Listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in the – Read more