Aviat Networks

Aviat Networks Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: pretty decents
I have learn a lots of things at works in a short period of time. Most people here are very flexible and get along. Help one another to push hot shipment out and go happy hour after work. Even though, I only work part-time w/ okay pay. Which I don't mind and enough to pay my rent. That's all it count.
Company is no longer growing
Finance Manager (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: autonomy
Cons: company's financial growth is flat to declining
The company operates in a space that could be profitable. Product line requires innovation to grow.
A Quick View
Production Team Lead (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 22, 2014
* Daily meetings with Customers, Vendors, and Management to review order progress
*Lack of communication
Specialist Wireless Networking Company
Marketing (Former Employee), Santa ClaraNovember 6, 2013
Great people - hard working and committed to company success.
Challenging work - in a very competitive industry.
was a great place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 7, 2013
Great Company, good co-worker, great work/lift balance. Worked there for 14 years learned a lot and gained a lot of experience.
Friendly company with a chanlenged industry
Cash Manager (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJuly 17, 2013
I enjoy working as a treasury manager for the active requirement, detail and fast tracking of the daily work load.

Working as treasury manager requires outstanding customer service, to communicate with vaious internal and external customers. Great atitude is a key roll in deliver and comply with the treausry manager.

l liked working with the C level – more... management to communicate the company's cash on a daily and weekly basis.

The hardest part of the job dealing with un proper documentation for any past transactions.

The most enjoable part of the job is doing different tasks and dealing and communicationg alomost with all the departments. – less
Productive and enjoyable place.
Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 27, 2012
Pros: good environment.
Tuned microwave communications waveguides, diplexers and multiplier filters for installation in microwave radios. Management was pleasant, co-workers were productive and conversational. The most enjoyable part of the job was independence.
Excellent place to work
Territory Manager Lagos, Nigeria (Current Employee), LagosSeptember 21, 2012
Its a fast changing company on the positive side due to the dynamism of the industry. Very stable and has lot of potentials to be better.
I enjoy working here
Antenna Component Assembler (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 17, 2012
I would recommend this job to others seeking work.
It is a friendly and relaxing environment which allows me to be very productive.
Great people, tough industry
Director of Global Corporate Marketing (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAMarch 19, 2012
Pros: travel, work variety, flat organization, entrepreneurial attitude
Cons: poor compensation package.
Medium sized business competing in a tough global telecoms market, dominated by large corporations (Ericsson, Huawei, etc).
Great people and dynamic work environment.
Productive, we can do what we want unless we finish our work, we have small gym and badminton court inside the ware house.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (Former Employee), Clark field Pampanga, PhilippinesAugust 23, 2014
Pros: they give free lunch once there is a bday, snacks, team building yearly, summer outing etc.
Cons: we only work 8:30 to 5:30pm over time allowed with approval to the manager
We start 830 am check emails, so that i would know my task for the day. Make itinerary for the outside work like, going to different department and government offices. In this company they teaches me how to be more independent regarding my work and also personality enhancement. My upper management treat me not a lower level employee, all of us in this – more... company are equal. so that we can work properly. With regards to my co worker, OMG they are all good, they became my friends as in good friends. I think nothing is because in this company we are equal. only the for me the hardest thing was when i left the company to join my present job. Aviat Networks, i can define it as food, why because we always eat eheheheh. free lunch, free snacks. We have team building every year and i prepared it. We also have a summer outing, tree planting, out reach and also joining fun run. I will never forget Aviat Network in my life. – less
Good company
Senior RF product engineer (Current Employee), Wellington, New ZealandApril 11, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: cold
Good co-workers
Flash air
10 hours per day
Work Routine
PRESALES NETWORK ENGINEER (Current Employee), Lagos,NigeriaJanuary 19, 2014
My work is something that's not just a means of living but a thing of fun for me.I wake up everyday with the joy of going to an office where professionalism is appreciated and where fun is part of work.
Basically,i have learnt that high productivity does not just depend on individual skills but also the ability to work along with colleagues in a team, – more... encourage team spirit and creating fun out of work.
There times when very difficult decisions have to be taken, this could be hard sometimes.
Most enjoyable part of my job is the professionalism, the respect and culture expressed in my work environment. – less