Aviation Technical Services

Aviation Technical Services Employer Reviews

Good old boy club, most of leadership incompetant
Structures Mechanic (Current Employee), Everett, WAMarch 21, 2014
Pros: had a good crew .
Cons: too many to list, simple put if you are not part of the good old boy network you are going no where career wise.
Used or not working equipment, constantly looking for parts, incompentent mechanics for the most part coupled with a good old boy culture makes for a very frustrating place to work. Indifferent upper management who have no clue on what's going on in the hangar.
Good place to see how many actual parts are involved in building an airplane
Receiving clerk II (Former Employee), Everett, WAMarch 18, 2014
Great place to work if you want to learn how an airplane is built and all the parts that are involved.
People do not do things right
Airframe Mechanic (Current Employee), Everett, WAJanuary 22, 2014
People who can make leadership happy then can get important jobs, even though they mess up things.
loved working at ATS lots to learn and you alwas stay besizy
service technicion (Former Employee), Everett, WADecember 30, 2013
Pros: handing down the knowledge to get the job dun
Cons: not geting to go fearther in the cearer
I enjoyed working with the people and the people all had lots to tech use new people. it was easy to get along with every one that worked there. Every once and a wile you would run in to some one that would not paly along but that's expected. The fast peas work was a boniest. the hardest part was to get every one on the same page maybe people should – more... talk more around there o and getting started on the job but the most enjoyable part was all the learning and the knowledge that was shard – less
Good place to learn
General Mechanic (A&P) (Former Employee), Everett, WADecember 21, 2013
good place to get your foot in the door, yet lack of work can effect the amount of work you get at anytime. think feast or famine.
good starter job thats it
Mechanic (Former Employee), Everett, WASeptember 11, 2013
Pros: fun co workers
Cons: everything else
its a good place to get a jump from not to keep as a job you have lack of work days alot so your stuck twiddling your thumbs most day at home they never concider your ideas but its a place to get experience not a career.
sorry that i had to be blunt but i don't want anyone else to be screwed like me
Productive at work is the key
Inventory clerk (Former Employee), Everett, WAJuly 17, 2013
Pros: free lunches or snacks
Cons: health care insurance
Get to work early so I could clock on time. Start preparing my stuff that I need for the day. Work as a team with a good additude. The hardest part of a job is dealing with paople that don't wanna work. The most enjoyable of a job is working as a team.
Unorganized
Aircraft Electrician (Current Employee), Everett, WAJune 3, 2013
The management at this company does not seam to care about its people, they only concern themselves with personal agenda's. Constant bantering back and forth causes for a work environment that is unnecessarily hectic and overly complicated.
Start up company and is now out of business
Director of Safety, Insurance & Gov Regs (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 2, 2013
Pros: fun loving and family oriented
Cons: out of business
This was a start up company that unfortunately is out of business. We were in the process of performing Aircraft maintenance, however, 9/11 came about and stopped this activity for a new company. The Company was enjoyable to work with until we went out of business.
Productive and fun work place with ping pong table.
Aviation Quality Inspection (Current Employee), Everett, WAFebruary 8, 2013
•a typical day at work
More challange when we shortage or short handed that 's mean more work load to be completed.
•what you learned
I learned so mouch and always see a new things almost every day.
•your co-workers
Always be part of the team to get the job complete on time.
•the hardest part of the job
when no work load to keep us busy for the rest – more... of the day.
•the most enjoyable part of the job
I get to celabrate with the whole company when the company gainning the profit and have some pieces of pie. – less
Job was great
Avionics Technician (Former Employee), Everett, WAJanuary 15, 2013
• Performed installs of wire bundles & Avionics systems, terminations, and maintenance on Dornier 328.
• Performed modifications per specified drawings, blueprints, Technical orders, & Bulletins.
• Performed operational checks of Avionics systems.
• Performed Coax installations and terminations.
• Performed ohm, power and ground checks
A good place to work
Human Resources Coordinator II (Former Employee), Everett, WAAugust 14, 2012
Pros: wonderful employees to help
Cons: good benefits, 401k
Helping employees with benefits, including FMLA and leaves of absence. Working with Employment Security Dept, shared work division for employees with lack of work. Phone enquiries. Scheduling interviews for perspective employees. New hire paperwork and data entry. Commute trip reduction working with Communtiy Transit for van pools and car pools.
Ping Pong Tables and Foozball.
Apprentice Mechanic (Current Employee), Everett, WAMay 2, 2012
Pros: free wifi
Cons: working outside on rainy days
A day at work can be hard at times like any other job but that is not what i dislike about ATS. The Management is not very good, a lot of broken promises, and a lot of rumors. Other than that it is a great place to learn if this is your first aviation job ( this is the place to make the mistakes). You work 4 days 10 hour shifts with optional overtime – more... witch is not bad, i like the 3 days off from time to time. – less
Fun place to work.
Executive Assistant to the President (Former Employee), Everett, WAJanuary 5, 2012
Pros: good chef for lunch foods.
Cons: half hour lunch.
My employment experience was enjoyable at this company. They really interacted with the employees and tried to plan fun things to do to keep the employees involved at all times. We would do ice cream parties, cook-off's, costume contests, bring Santa on site for Christmas photos.
Productive and free enviornment workplace with ping pong tables
Supervisor (Current Employee), Everett, WaAugust 31, 2011
Pros: free communication, easy shift assignments, friendly work force, ability to think and grow
Cons: unimpressive middle management, very siloed inter departments, consistency of work
Great area to work, good climate, team work in operations as a mechanic is growing. I like the cafeteria set-up. I enjoy the size of the company about 700 including overhead. Company is close to all ammenities. Parking is readily available. They have many shifts and work schedules. They provided unifroms for the mechanics. Tools are readily available – more... to the mechanic. Overhead is a tough enviornment, we lay-off every 3 years, due to cost constraints, Middle management is really bullish and uneducated, it's difficult to thrive when you are intelligent. They deparments are really siloed and communications is seriously amiss. I feel like I am wasting my life away at this stage of my career at ATS, that's why I choose to seek different employement. – less