AVID Ink Employee Reviews in United States

A Nice Work Environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 3, 2016
A Friendly Environment to work at, where communication was the key to get projects done. A place where you had Opportunities to grow as well as to learn more. Where your team would help other teams.
no structure no respect no stability
2nd pressman (Former Employee) –  corona,caJuly 9, 2015
Don't ever work for this company . Financial problem , bounces pay roll checks all ways running out of supplies like : printing paper , inks and press chemicals . Worked their 6yrs ... Dead end no career job !
Pros
Cons
disrespectful, no structure, short or late pay checks
Company with great potential
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 28, 2015
As a salesperson, thoroughly enjoy the fashion industry and culture. Cold calling and knocking door to door for leads broke me out of my shell and helped me gain confidence in myself and my abilities. My sales executive is great and an amazing role model, and I always learn new things from my co-workers. The toughest part of my job was having to constantly check in on all my orders that I received from my customers, making sure it all went out within the turnaround time estimated, while at the same time attending meetings all day and quoting customers. This has a lot to do with the culture between customers service and sales and the constant struggle to understand what both sales and customer service's responsibilities are.

I really enjoy working with my customers, especially the ones you really get to know and have a great rapport with. Growing that relationship and loyalty gives me that sense of accomplishment.
Needs Structure
Management (Former Employee) –  CoronaJanuary 4, 2013
For years company has been very unstable. Constant changes. Needs a solid and professional management team. Company has downsized in personnel by 60% in the last year.
Pros
family orientated
Cons
no job security
Mostly laid back atmosphere but very little loyalty
senior designer (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAOctober 16, 2012
Very laid back atmosphere with casual dress. Understanding of family emergencies and the like. Keeps fairly up-to-date with technology. High turn over rate with frequent lay offs. One month you will be working 20 hours of over time a week and the next month people are being laid off.
Pros
overtime when available, casual dress code
Cons
frequent lay offs

2.7