Avidia Bank Employee Reviews

Avidia Bank was a great place to work. My manager was supportive and trusted my abilties to work independently while providing quality results.
VP, Loan Operations (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MAAugust 14, 2015
I was fortunate to work for such a great bank. I felt important and appreciated. Management really cares about their employees, they promote excellence and provide an atmosphere that allows you to excel.
Pros
Positive enjoyable co-workers. Great benefits. Satisfying responsibilties.
Cons
Nothing negative to say. It was all good.
Management has problems
Teller (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MAMarch 10, 2013
I enjoyed working with many different employees and customers alike. The upper management of the bank is clueless to what the management at the branch level is doing.
When you as a lower level employee, such as a teller, is relocated (whether you have requested it or have been sent) you are pretty much starting at the bottom of the totem pole again. You have to work your way to where you were.
Pros
good benefits, great employees
Cons
no room for advancement
Review from a former employee
Former Employee (was there 15 plus years) (Former Employee) –  HudsonApril 9, 2013
Serious problems with senior management. They really don't have a clue regarding the day to day operations. Very big disconnect. Pretty sad since when it was a small community bank (Hudson Savings Bank) it was a great company now it's no different than the BIG banks.
Avidia Bank
Electronic Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Hudson MaJanuary 2, 2015
Avidia Bank allowed me to learn a lot about the fast growing pace of Electronic Services. The time I spend helping customer was the rewarding part of my job. When a customer remembers your name and you have only talked to them on the phone that is 100% customer service.
Solid Bank with great people
Teller/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MAMarch 13, 2012
Town oriented bank. Same day to day customers. Staff were friendly and kind.