Avidia Bank Employee Reviews

All around awesome place to work!
Retail (Current Employee) –  Hudson, MAMarch 18, 2017
Avidia has an awesome culture of innovation. It's a great place not only to start out but lots of room for advancement (and not because of high-turnover, but because of company growth. Most employees have been here for 10+ years!) They are very receptive to new ideas at all levels of the organization and really gives opportunity and voice to all employees. Great high energy atmosphere with a lot of exciting initiatives going on.
Pros
Top notch training programs - anything you want to learn e.g., systems, techology, management skills, social media), Great wellness program w/ fun contests and prizes, flexible work schedules, knowledgeable management team
Cons
Very technology focused
Great place to work with great people and benefits.
Teller (Current Employee) –  Clinton, MAJanuary 11, 2017
A typical day at work is to arrive before 8:00 AM, and get ready for opening at 8:30 AM. I learned how to better deal with customers and more of the ins and outs of banking. Management is very kind and they work hard to ensure that all of our jobs run smooth day in and day out. My coworkers are great people and know an ample amount about banking and are able to teach me on any question I may have. The hardest part of the job is figuring out the answer to a question that I do not initially know, The most enjoyable part of the job is easily knowing that I helped somebody out or made their day, or knowing that I simply made their banking experience exceptional and more enjoyable.
Typical working environment.
Residential Loan Servicing (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MAAugust 26, 2015
Loved my co-workers. Always had someone to back you up and cover your job when you were away. Was cross trained in all jobs areas involving Residential servicing. Rotated jobs each month which helped to keep knowledge fresh. It also kept the boredom factor in check. Switching jobs every month was nice.

Management could have used some direction.
Avidia Bank was a great place to work. My manager was supportive and trusted my abilties to work independently while providing quality results.
VP, Loan Operations (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MAAugust 14, 2015
I was fortunate to work for such a great bank. I felt important and appreciated. Management really cares about their employees, they promote excellence and provide an atmosphere that allows you to excel.
Pros
Positive enjoyable co-workers. Great benefits. Satisfying responsibilties.
Cons
Nothing negative to say. It was all good.
Avidia Bank
Electronic Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Hudson MaJanuary 2, 2015
Avidia Bank allowed me to learn a lot about the fast growing pace of Electronic Services. The time I spend helping customer was the rewarding part of my job. When a customer remembers your name and you have only talked to them on the phone that is 100% customer service.
Review from a former employee
Former Employee (was there 15 plus years) (Former Employee) –  HudsonApril 9, 2013
Serious problems with senior management. They really don't have a clue regarding the day to day operations. Very big disconnect. Pretty sad since when it was a small community bank (Hudson Savings Bank) it was a great company now it's no different than the BIG banks.
Management has problems
Teller (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MAMarch 10, 2013
I enjoyed working with many different employees and customers alike. The upper management of the bank is clueless to what the management at the branch level is doing.
When you as a lower level employee, such as a teller, is relocated (whether you have requested it or have been sent) you are pretty much starting at the bottom of the totem pole again. You have to work your way to where you were.
Pros
good benefits, great employees
Cons
no room for advancement
Solid Bank with great people
Teller/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MAMarch 13, 2012
Town oriented bank. Same day to day customers. Staff were friendly and kind.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avidia Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Avidia Bank Reviews by Location