The Avion Pharmaceuticals is recruiting for a Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative located in Waco or Temple, Texas. Avion Pharmaceuticals is a leading specialty pharmaceutical company currently focused on the women's healthcare and dermatology segments of the U.S. It is a fully integrated company with internal resources dedicated to the development, manufacturing and promotion of its products. We have developed strong franchises in women's healthcare and dermatology through our marketing efforts and training of our specialty sales forces. We believe that our proven product development and customer focused marketing and sales efforts distinguish Avion Pharmaceuticals as the “Gold Standard” company in our respective therapeutic categories.
The Specialty Sales Representative will promote our Prenate® brands and other Women’s Health and Dermatology brands. The primary call point will be OB-Gyn’s and Dermatology. We are expecting to launch a number of new products in 2013 and beyond to further distinguish ourselves as the market leader in Women’s Health. We are seeking aggressive, results oriented individuals who will be able to drive branded prescription sales within a defined territory. Your employment and compensation are directly linked to your ability to increase business within your assigned territory.
The duties and responsibilities of the Avion Sales Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Calling on assigned territory healthcare providers and inform those healthcare providers about the features and benefits of our products
- Explain the characteristics, uses, dosages, value add programs for our HCP’s and their patients as well as the ability to effectively communicate other relevant educational information as directed by management in order to grow market share.
- Possess and consistently develop an partnership selling style that includes an ability to use all available promotional literature and selling tools (excel based reports, market share & usage reports, etc,) during sales calls as assigned
- Complete company business such as medical education to educate, develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned territory healthcare providers and their staff
- Further the progress of the company business; and to continue to improve selling skills, product and competitor product knowledge by completing required training courses
- Working with your managers, and reviewing available information provided by the product management team and/or Avion Pharmaceuticals medical affairs team.
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor's Degree (B.S., B.A., or B.S.N.) from a four year accredited college or university
- A minimum of 18 months, business-to-business with such companies as ADP, Paychex, and Cintas
- Preference will be given to those candidates with documented sales awards and achievements and those candidates living within 20 miles of the posted geography.
- Strong business-to-business backgrounds.
- Must be authorized to be employed in the United States and must have a valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 States with a clean driving record.
- Must be willing and able to travel as necessary.
- Must be organized and have excellent oral presentation and communication skills.
- Must also successfully pass a drug test and background check.
Avion Pharmaceuticals realizes that our success as an organization is dependent upon our people. We seek aggressive, success oriented and flexible sales representatives. If you are motivated by competitive incentive compensation and career advancement measured by proven successes, please apply today.
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard