AVM Industries Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great work place
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Marion, SCJune 1, 2017
I absolutly loved working here. The pay was amazing and and the location was minuets from my home. The shift I worked left plenty of time for my home life.
Modern Day Slavery
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mullins, SCJuly 19, 2016
They work the employees, long hours and pay is too low. Management loves to threaten the employees. You only get a 20 minute lunch even working a 12 hour day.
Cons
Short break, low pay, job constantly threatened
Productive work place, assembling parts, fast pace job
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Mullins, SCJune 1, 2016
A typical work day for me at AVM was going in at 4 am, making sure I had everything I needed for the particular job I was going to do that day. Then I would turn on the machine I was working at, make sure all my components was handy. Then I would start assembling the components part for the job for that day. For example, if I had to assemble parts for Auto Zone I would assemble as many as my work order asked me too. Then if I needed to change over to another job I would look at my paperwork and get everything I needed for that job. Then make sure my machine was setup to assemble the parts that I'm about to go on, and start assembling the parts. That is basically what I would do on a typical work day.
Cons
Short breaks, standing on your feet all day, and lifting heavy component parts for that job.
loved the people
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Marion, SCApril 7, 2014
good people but politics there sucked. Long days short breaks. I learned so many different machines. my co workers were wonderful fun people that looked out for each other.
Pros
great work environment.
Cons
politics not so good
productive
Data Entry and Assembler (Former Employee) –  Mullins, SCJuly 8, 2013
My co-workers were very sneaky and dis loyal. I loved doing my job and the hardest part of my job was correcting other people work and not getting recognized for catching their mistakes.