AVM Industries Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive work place, assembling parts, fast pace job
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Mullins, SCJune 1, 2016
A typical work day for me at AVM was going in at 4 am, making sure I had everything I needed for the particular job I was going to do that day. Then I would turn on the machine I was working at, make sure all my components was handy. Then I would start assembling the components part for the job for that day. For example, if I had to assemble parts for Auto Zone I would assemble as many as my work order asked me too. Then if I needed to change over to another job I would look at my paperwork and get everything I needed for that job. Then make sure my machine was setup to assemble the parts that I'm about to go on, and start assembling the parts. That is basically what I would do on a typical work day.
Cons
Short breaks, standing on your feet all day, and lifting heavy component parts for that job.
Modern Day Slavery
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mullins, SCJuly 19, 2016
They work the employees, long hours and pay is too low. Management loves to threaten the employees. You only get a 20 minute lunch even working a 12 hour day.
Cons
Short break, low pay, job constantly threatened
long hrs
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Mullins, SCApril 19, 2016
The day consist of 10 hours work shifts 4 days a week and 8 hours on Friday with occasional weekends. The company hire through temp so you work long hours for less pay
productive
Data Entry and Assembler (Former Employee) –  Mullins, SCJuly 8, 2013
My co-workers were very sneaky and dis loyal. I loved doing my job and the hardest part of my job was correcting other people work and not getting recognized for catching their mistakes.