Avon

Avon Employee Reviews

Found 1,015 reviews matching the search
Great Job
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2016
This position was a new challenge every day! No two days were the same when you are responsible for over 700 people. It was exciting, always changing, challenging, and most of all fun!
Pros
The ability to make your own schedule, the Company was the winner on this as I rarely had a full day off!
Cons
None really
Avon is a great company to work with.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lanham, MDFebruary 11, 2016
I love avon as a business. I find it to be a great way to meet new people and open up your communication. I love the staff with Avon the staff is wonderful successful
Love my avon
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Rogersville, TNFebruary 11, 2016
Avon is an amazing company. I think they could give reps more. Just the small things like pendants and such for accomplishments.
Pros
people
Cons
dont make enough
The salary was based on Commission
Avon Representative (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INFebruary 10, 2016
I liked working Independently. Looking for potential sales; friends neighbors, church. Often times went to door to door. Calling customers and receiving calls. Entering orders on-ling. When I received products delivered them to customers and received payments. Handed customer the next Avon book for more sales. The hardest part of job is parking in one spot then going door to door then had to go back to where I had the car parked
Pros
Doing my own job and pleasing the customer
Cons
Sometimes walking long distances
Avon inc
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 9, 2016
Avon inc is a great company to work at, being able to pick your own hours was a really great thing. Working alone and running your own business could get pretty hectic. Thankfully i know how to operate a computer because that helped me submit orders for customers. I learned that it takes hard work and dedication to get the job done.
great
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Turlock, CAFebruary 8, 2016
Great company to work on your own and to meet new people. great products and lots of information. sales are normally really easy to make.
I enjoy what i do.
Independent Beauty & SkinCare Expert Consultant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 1, 2016
Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. And true beauty is more than skin deep. I love helping others to find their own beauty.
Pros
Latest treading makeup and skin supplies
Avon
Avon Representative (Current Employee) –  Secor ILJanuary 29, 2016
Job was so uncertain from day to day, on hours and pay. Some times very slow on sales, and customer returns. Sale items come in broken or damaged, therefor having to send items back.
Some items are cheaply made, and shows to the customer that is paying for the item that this is what AVON's is all about.
Pros
salws
Cons
not enough customers buying
Very flexible, yet there are limitations.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJanuary 27, 2016
The only thing I don't care for are the limitations on the salespeople when advertising. Avon advertises everywhere and can get sales (which competes with the salespeople, of course).
Decent temporary position.
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 23, 2016
Easy job for someone looking to put in their time and then go home without any baggage. Follow the guidelines and do your job well and you will not have any issues. (CLOSED)
productive and great way to work from home
Sales/Promotion (Current Employee) –  Porterville, CAJanuary 19, 2016
I love to work for avon you make your own hours and love to give that customer satisfaction knowing that I helped someone feel better about themselves is most enjoyable.
Flexible
Avon specialist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 15, 2016
Its good for part time and easy money especially for mothers and housewives and girls in college. Its fun to throw parties and get the girls all together
Good company for work
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Caguas, PRJanuary 15, 2016
A typical day at work is about 10+ hours.
My co-workers works as a team.
Open door management.
The hardest part of the job is the recruitment of representative
The most enjoyable part of the job is the contact with people
1800flowers
sale excutive (Former Employee) –  McKee, KYJanuary 8, 2016
productive work place..love my co-workers fun full filled days at work I enjoy talking to people on the phones. I also have learned a lot working there.
Pros
lunch with the co-workers
Cons
short breaks
Wonderful company
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 7, 2016
Flexible work schedule. Great compensation for doing a job you love. Management is very involved in your development and always available to assist.
what you learned
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 6, 2016
What I have learned is to always have supplies, It is very important in knowing what your clients like and what they dislike just so you know their best interest.
Poor Management
Sales Associate/Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bloomingdale, ILJanuary 4, 2016
I had fun being able to work with beauty products, but the management and trust issues with their employees really took a toll in the workplace. There were no benefits and barely any hours were given to the employees
Pros
Working with beauty products
Work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 3, 2016
Looking for customers to sell the avon products. Interacting with people. Also setting meeting up with the customers to show them what is new.
Company with a great mission and focus on ethics.
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 29, 2015
Avon is a great place to work. Employees have been willing to do what has been asked of them above and beyond. Company is moving in the right direction.
Pros
Flexibilty
Cons
Work strictly from home
Nice learning environment for administrative support
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXDecember 16, 2015
Learned what administrative support duties were, working with district manager---great, co-workers wonderful to be around, able to perform duties by myself, special recognitions & gifts for a job well done.
Pros
FUN TO WORK FOR DISTRICT MANAGER
Cons
HAD TO MOVE OUT OF DISTRICT MANAGER'S AREA