Avoya Travel is one of the largest ($225 Million +) and fastest growing travel companies in North America and we're seeking an exceptional Front End Developer to join our very talented and dynamic team.
Consumer Site: www.AvoyaTravel.com
We're looking for a Front End Developer who loves solving both UI/UX programming and lead management system challenges. This person will team up with our web designers in producing and optimizing www.AvoyaTravel.com and other web properties. We're looking for someone with great ideas and problem solving skills for making websites more effective. Tracking and metrics are the cornerstones to Avoya's success so the ideal candidate will share a passion for working with numbers and by the numbers. Our goal is always to boost lead conversions, optimize website performance and create comprehensive tracking solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Positive attitude, good people skills, and proactive work ethic
- Great strategic and problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of manipulating web service APIs such as OAuth, Facebook's Open Graph, API data from Twitter and Google+, and so on
- Advanced knowledge of web production in HTML, HTML5, CSS, XML and other web code formats
- Demonstrated experience and skill with server-side languages - ColdFusion is preferred, but experience with PHP, .NET or related is acceptable
- Advanced time-saving production skills using their favorite HTML editor, and strong familiarity with using Photoshop and related graphics tools
- Solid design skills
- A solid grasp of Microsoft Office and Google Analytics
- The ability to work "by the numbers" and use analytics to make websites perform better. We're all about the analytics!
- The desire and ability to quickly learn new technologies and techniques to provide cutting edge solutions
- Ability to work alone and in a team
How to apply:
- Apply only if you're a match for this position
- Send resume and salary history or expectations
- Provide Specific Examples of your work and what YOU produced (code, plugins, graphics, etc), and include your role in the projects. A thorough, compelling online portfolio is a big plus for us.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with skills/experience
- Current benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, life Insurance, health care flexible spending account, dependent care flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan with employer matching contribution, paid time off, company holidays, casual work environment, and amazing travel discounts!
Background checks and drug testing may be performed as part of the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer.