About this Opportunity:
Avvenire Solutions is looking for highly skilled junior and senior networking professionals with experience deploying and supporting Windows based platforms. We are a steadily growing Microsoft Partner and consultancy working with various sized organizations focusing on project based work.
Because of the nature of our work, we need outstanding people that meet a variety of skills and qualifications. This is an excellent opportunity, for the right person, to join our team oriented and highly qualified technical group. Microsoft continuing education and certification testing is an ongoing and mandatory requirement for all team members and is provided by the organization.
Please review the duties and desired skills carefully and completely.
If you are confident that you meet the requirements of an “A” level candidate for this opportunity please let us know how you meet the qualifications and why you believe you are an excellent fit for our organization.
About Avvenire Solutions:
At Avvenire our mission is to provide IT professional services for our clients that extend beyond technical capabilities allowing us to form business relationships as trusted advisors. Each Avvenire team member brings a wealth of technical expertise, business experience and problem-solving skills to each project, making Avvenire Solutions stronger as a whole than the sum of its parts. As a valued Microsoft Partner, our years of experience analyzing business productivity issues and our understanding of core Microsoft technologies enables us to identify issues, develop solutions and implement the latest technologies to satisfy customer business and technical requirements.
A successful candidate will possess and exhibit the following:
High school diploma or equivalent required with experience. Bachelor’s / Associate degree preferred.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Promote and represent the highest standard of our brand and core values.
- Honesty, integrity, and dependability.
- Ability to work collaboratively on 3 to 5 member project teams or individual assignments.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to understand instructions, demonstrate initiative, and complete tasks consistently above and beyond expectations.
- Provide the highest level of customer services and client communication at all times while successfully managing expectations.
- Provide both on-site and remote support relating to technical issues. (Most of our projects are accomplished remotely.)
- Keeping client, team members and leadership informed of project status and progress.
- Ensure that time is managed properly and billable time objectives are achieved.
- A track record of self-improvement, continuous learning, and responsibility for maintaining and achieving IT certifications and completing quarterly training goals.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
- Be available for occasional off hour emergencies and on calls.
Technical Competency Areas:
All candidates should have at least one of the following Microsoft certifications;
MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS or MCITP
All candidates should have a strong understanding of relevant technologies, solutions, troubleshooting, system documentation and consulting services to include health checks, reviews, recommendations, and project implementations.
To be considered for a senior engineer position, candidates additionally should have several years of experience and strong competency in one or more of the technologies listed below;
Microsoft System Center Manager
Microsoft Exchange 2003 -2013
Microsoft Lync - Unified Messaging / Unified Communications and VOIP integration
Microsoft SQL / SSRS
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 – 2013
Microsoft Hyper V or VMWare
Microsoft Active Directory
Microsoft Office 365 Migrations
Professional office environment, Professional development, Medical, 401K and incentive compensation.