Avvo is looking for an experienced results-driven email marketer to help manage our complex email program to both B2B and B2C customers, from conception to execution. You are passionate about email marketing and have a proven track record of creating and executing on successful email marketing campaigns that drive revenue and increase customer retention. You are a motivated self-starter and team player that thrives in a fast-paced startup-like environment and wants to take your email marketing skills to the next level.
- Create and execute on email marketing campaigns that drive revenue, increase customer retention and support other company goals.
- Manage the email campaign process from start to finish including planning, conceptualization, creative development, set-up, review, QA, deployment and reporting.
- Proactively track, monitor, analyze and optimize campaign performance.
- Work with the Director of Email Marketing on the development of email marketing strategies, segmentation recommendations, and email test plans.
- Monitor deployments and act as first responder if campaigns run into problems.
- Work closely with freelance designers to create new email campaigns.
- Write, edit and proof copy for email campaigns.
- Regularly report and present on email plans and performance.
- 3+ years working experience in email marketing.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Hands-on experience in day-to-day email execution from conception to execution.
- Near obsessive attention to detail.
- Experience working with sophisticated email delivery tools (preferably ExactTarget)
- Knowledge of best practices for email marketing, including email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, list growth, etc.
- Experience working with web analytics tools (preferably Google Analytics).
- Understanding of HTML and ability to troubleshoot coding issues.
- Excel expertise.
- Familiarity with CAN SPAM regulations.
- Strong analytics, verbal, and presentation skills.
Avvo.com is the web's largest expert-only legal Q&A forum and directory (http://www.avvo.com), connecting hundreds of thousands of consumers and lawyers every month. In Avvo's Q&A forum consumers can get free legal advice 24/7 from more than 125,000 participating lawyers, and Avvo's directory provides comprehensive profiles, client reviews, peer endorsements and the industry-recognized Avvo Rating for more than 95 percent of all lawyers in the U.S. In addition, Avvo helps lawyers grow their business with Avvo Ignite™, a cloud-based client conversion and website solution specifically for attorneys. Founded in 2007, Avvo is privately held with funding from Benchmark Capital, DAG Ventures and Ignition Partners.
Avvo.com is the largest legal resource online that empowers consumers with the information and expert-only advice they need to...