Avvo is looking for an experienced results-driven email marketer to help manage our complex email program to both B2B and B2C customers, from conception to execution. You are passionate about email marketing and have a proven track record of creating and executing on successful email marketing campaigns that drive revenue and increase customer retention. You are a motivated self-starter and team player that thrives in a fast-paced startup-like environment and wants to take your email marketing skills to the next level.
- Create and execute on email marketing campaigns that drive revenue, increase customer retention and support other company goals.
- Manage the email campaign process from start to finish including planning, conceptualization, creative development, set-up, review, QA, deployment and reporting.
- Proactively track, monitor, analyze and optimize campaign performance.
- Work with the Director of Email Marketing on the development of email marketing strategies, segmentation recommendations, and email test plans.
- Monitor deployments and act as first responder if campaigns run into problems.
- Work closely with freelance designers to create new email campaigns.
- Write, edit and proof copy for email campaigns.
- Regularly report and present on email plans and performance.
- 3+ years working experience in email marketing.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Hands-on experience in day-to-day email execution from conception to execution.
- Near obsessive attention to detail.
- Experience working with sophisticated email delivery tools (preferably ExactTarget)
- Knowledge of best practices for email marketing, including email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, list growth, etc.
- Experience working with web analytics tools (preferably Google Analytics).
- Understanding of HTML and ability to troubleshoot coding issues.
- Excel expertise.
- Familiarity with CAN SPAM regulations.
- Strong analytics, verbal, and presentation skills.
Avvo.com is the web's largest expert-only legal Q&A forum and directory (http://www.avvo.com), connecting hundreds of thousands of consumers and lawyers every month. In Avvo's Q&A forum consumers can get free legal advice 24/7 from more than 125,000 participating lawyers, and Avvo's directory provides comprehensive profiles, client reviews, peer endorsements and the industry-recognized Avvo Rating for more than 95 percent of all lawyers in the U.S. In addition, Avvo helps lawyers grow their business with Avvo Ignite™, a cloud-based client conversion and website solution specifically for attorneys. Founded in 2007, Avvo is privately held with funding from Benchmark Capital, DAG Ventures and Ignition Partners.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Avvo.com is the largest legal resource online that empowers consumers with the information and expert-only advice they need to...