Web/ Graphic Designer Needed (Kirkwood, MO)
What you will need:
Awesome skills in
- Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Being able to optimize your code, keep it clean!
- Excitement at the thought of creating unique user experiences.
- Understanding of Database applications.
- Understanding of PHP and/or Rails
IF YOU SIMPLY ATTACH A RESUME WITH NO CORRESPONDENCE AT ALL, IT WILL BE DELETED (... just sayin')
Ok, on with the good stuff:
Some skills include:
- receiving pencil drawings/napkin sketches and turning them into clean designs
- being able to hear "Make X and Y happen when a user clicks on this thing here." and then make that happen.
- drooling over efficient, clean, scaleable web design.
- have a high level of enthusiasm.
- be detailed oriented.
- be able to prioritize multiple tasks and make quick decisions in busy working environment.
- be able to change gears with little to no notice and no supervision.
- have a working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
- demonstrate quick and efficient use of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- have strong communication skills.
- have (at least basic) layout & typographic skills.
- maintain clean, organized work environment (yes, I meant it.)
- be self-motivated with ability to hold oneself accountable to hours and deadlines
- Must be eager to learn and further develop as a professional!!
What will you get in return?
- to work with a great team of creative people!
- a wide variety of wacky stuff to do
- a steady paycheck
- Fame, beyond your wildest dreams!
- A private yacht!
ok, the last two aren't real, but I hope your paying attention. Mention the yacht in your subject line and go straight to the top of the response list.
We work Monday-Friday from 7:30-4:15. THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION!