AWS

AWS Employer Reviews

I had enjoyed AWS
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), South Bend, INJune 6, 2014
I enjoyed AWS at the time because I was going to school and their where flexible with me and that made it possible for me to concentrate on work without failing to do my duties while still going to school.
productive day at my work place
team leader (Current Employee), richmond indianaMay 19, 2014
A productive day at my job is when I come in I make sure the work area is clean and tidy. I make sure the floors are swept. I make sure all the walk ways are clear. I make sure all the work that is already done is put in the correct place to be shipped out. I manage all the clients to make sure the have work so the can make extra money for them selves. – more... I make sure all appointments are followed and they get there in a timely manner. I also have to know where all my clients are at all times.

I have learned a lot of things from this job. I have learned about different facilities as in factory's around the area and when they make and how they operate. I have learned how to supervise in especially in high stressed situations.

My co-workers are so great. we work as a team at all times. working in a place like this is essential. We all buckle down together and make sure we get our orders out in a timely manor.

The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the excitement in my clients when they get their pay checks. It is awesome that they have a place like this to help get them jobs out in the community and get them working and just for them to have something to do. coming to work for some is the high light of there day. – less
Easy Job
Team Leader (Former Employee), Columbus, INMay 14, 2014
Pros: easy job, breaks whenever you want, like being at home
Cons: poor communication
I loved my clients. Management did not seem to know what they are doing. Poor communication.
Productive and fun.
DSP (Former Employee), Saint Marys, OHMarch 3, 2014
Working with people to help them live as independently as possible. Always a good time with my clients, never a dull moment.
The job is pretty good
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: pretty good compensation and i love to help people
Cons: low hours
I have been working there for four years and have not had a raise or promotion. Sometimes you don't get all your hours.
catty
Direct Care Professional (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 3, 2014
Cons: everything
too many women with attitudes and too many selfish prideful individuals calling them selves supervisor
horrible management skills
Direct (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: the pay rate
Cons: no raises dead end job
No over time ,no Holiday pay , poo management skills this person saying this and the someone else is saying that to much confusing going on with in the company
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....
Regional Director (Former Employee), Santa FeOctober 28, 2013
Pros: good management structure
Cons: no respect for time off
Sell your soul and work for these guys
12 hour days
no sense of loyalty
Rewarding job with large, impersonal company
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: rewarding work with people with special needs
Cons: low pay, long hours
This was a challenging job, but made easier if reliable and well trained staff could be attained. On-call 24 hours a day 7 days a week was expected and usually used by staff for unnecessary reasons if not properly trained to deal with their own jobs and challenges properly. No additional compensation was offered for on-call duties. Salary was only reflective – more... of working a 40 hour a week job, when in reality it was often a 50 or 60 hour week because of phone calls and covering shifts staff did not show up for.
Management and directors focused little on the needs of staff. Pay increases and bonuses were difficult to achieve. – less
Great entry level job
Direct Service Professional (Former Employee), Richmond, INSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: clients
Cons: short breaks
working in direct care takes quite a bit of patience. At AWS I had enjoyable time. The clients make the pay worth it.
I like working with the clients
DSP (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 13, 2013
Pros: the clients
Cons: no break are lunch for a 8 hour shift
My clients are why i stayed here they need someone to care.and my co-workers are wonderful. Management most of them do not even now who you are&sometime do not even speak to you.that's the hardest part of the job.I enjoy when a client do something good and i praze them for it and i see the light in ther eyes now that's why i do what i do.
worst job ever
direct support (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 5, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: everything else
I worked for aws for about 4 months the supervisor there was young and inexperienced.the pay was 11.75 an hour and overtime was always available. the clients were truly crazy!
Stressful work place
DSP (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJuly 22, 2013
Pros: serving clients
Cons: benefits and job sercurity, under paid
working on client goals for clients. This job teaches how to care for clients and their needs. The work performed in the home was a single staffed home. The hardest part about the job is keeping it with the turn over rates. The most enjoyable is the people you serve.
A great place to work
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), rocky river ohioJuly 9, 2013
I worked nights at this company I provided assistance to whose in need on a daily basis
Management Team not very compative and when asking for help THEY did not do it.
Former Employee (Former Employee), Columbus, INJuly 3, 2013
Pros: pay was great, the clients were awesome
Cons: mgmt didn't want to help when asked to, and the nurse will i really can't discuss that, but that business will be taken care of. if i was told i was a very vauble assest, then why did i get wrongful termination?
AWS I enjoyed working for the company. I love the people I had worked with. The clients in the ESN Homes were awesome, and although they had behaviors, you don't let it get to you. You just overlook it and you cant stay mad at them because they can't help their behaviors. My problem was the mgmt team. They did not want to help out when asked, and when – more... it was time for TL meetings when you would ask the staffing mgr if they can help and make sure the finances add up they dont help. As soon as a behavior started they would leave. It was a good job , but to many secrets with the mgmt team. – less
enjoyable part
Program Coordinator/QDDP (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 29, 2013
I learned a lot from my time there. I enjoyed working with a wide range of individuals;
a fun place to work and help others
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJune 29, 2013
Pros: teach you how to do all jobs and learn new skills
Cons: expect to much from one person
it's a wonderful place to work , and learn new skills. they help the artistic people learn and keep a job and home to be self sufficence
Speechless
Program Coordinator/QDDP (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 15, 2013
I wish this company the best of luck. However I do miss the clients there.
Working with Adults with dissabilities is rewarding
Direct Care Professional (Current Employee), Saint Marys, OHMarch 20, 2013
A typical involves assisting making sure home/apartment is clean, helping with meals, doing do shopping.
Good for flexiblitiy
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Columbus, INJanuary 28, 2013
Good Company, more of a set your own schedule. I loved working with the kids I had. They also have homes to work in.

1 2 3