Axcess Financial Employee Reviews in United States

Not That Great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 20, 2016
This company i did not enjoy working for simply because the managers were all about them and had no considerations for not only customer accommodations but employee accommodations. They were not so nice
This is not even a decent place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 18, 2016
I worked for this company for over 10 yrs. This company has way more issues then I would be allowed to type. The overall moral and leadership is horrible.
Pros
Cons
Leadership, benefits, pay, you name it, it's not good.
Check n' Go
Financial Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Lunas, NMAugust 17, 2016
I believe this company does not value there employees. Management is vindictive and clique oriented. Unfortunately, this is costing them there best employees and a lot of customers. There is no job security unless you are part of the clique.
Pros
The customers are mostly great and in need of real help, I loved being a part of there lives.
Cons
Management and office politics.
good
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHAugust 15, 2016
very busy environment and they will work with your schedule if they need to. They are a great company to work for I learned to communicate better and deal with a lot. My co workers helped a lot if I needed them
I gained good people skills
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 30, 2016
This is a good start if you looking for customer service experience and development. I was able to apply my skills from Axcess Financial to my current position and everyday life.
Pros
Work scheduraling
Cons
Advancement
I overlove it
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 27, 2016
I like working for Axcess Financial ... It's a great place to spread my wings and meet different costumers everyday... I enjoy helping people and being able to do so while working makes my day
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Not one
Loaning and processing paperwork
Branch Manager/Consultant/Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJuly 12, 2016
In this company, it is all about building the relationships with those that are your customers. A typical day was loaning to customers, phone calls, processing payments and qualifying customers paperwork. I enjoyed the fast pace as well as the customers. The hardest part of this job is the sales. Many people do not want to purchase something extra if they already need money. The nice thing is you have a lot of holidays off and you become tight knit with your staff.
Pros
fast paced work
Cons
Longer hours, only 1-2 people per store.
Bad
Regional Risk Services Partner (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2016
Promised me my job was save from budget cuts. One month later was let go. CEO even made a broadcast announcement saying no more cuts. Lies.
Sinking ship
Associate (Former Employee) –  Kenwood, OHJune 19, 2016
Corporate does not walk their talk. The company's policies and procedures are not enforced on upper management.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Corporate management
Strong company terrible culture
Divisional Asset Protection Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 3, 2016
The company has potential but does not invest in its people. Turnover is atrocious and forget about work/life balance.
Unhappy with it from start to finish
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Maywood, CAMay 24, 2016
Check 'n Go was not at all what I had thought it to be. We were bombarded with e-mails all day long about not doing our jobs correctly simply because customers did not make their payments on their loans and/or they went into collections.
They blamed us because that meant we were not harassing customers enough with collection calls, and because we must not be explaining to them the bylaws of the loan. That was not our fault.
Customers applied for a loan and then filed bankruptcy, which violated the contract they signed, but there was no way we could stop them. They pinned that on us too.
Generally not a good work environment. There was a major discrepancy in pay despite the fact that you excelled at your job. Certain employees were paid $3-$5 more than others for doing the same job.
fun place to work
Bi-Lingual Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMay 19, 2016
go over email
coach associated
take scalated calls
meettings
side by side

the hardest part is when you have to terminated an agent.

been part of diffrents teams
fun place to work great co workers and environment.
Loan processor (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMay 18, 2016
A typical day a work would be meeting goals and expectations at your own pace, but in a fun environment which makes it feel less of work.

I learned better communication skills dealing with different personalities daily (some good, some bad). Which in-turn helped me become a better listener and overall a better person.

My co-workers were great. I developed awesome work relationships in and outside of work.

The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the top seller on the floor.

The most enjoyable part of the job were the people who were so willing to go above and beyond to help with anything that is needed of one.
Pros
incentives and prizes for working hard.
Cons
Mandatory overtime. Strict point system
Toxic Waste Dump
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMarch 27, 2016
Would not recommend working here. Bonus' are not paid out correctly and you always have to worry about your employment.
my heart
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMarch 18, 2016
I love my job. I have learned a lot. I learned phone answering, money handling, and management skills. I love being the team motivator
solid
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 29, 2016
company gives you solid training to handle and help customers with the leasing program. Many helpful and knowledgable coworkers in office to help with any situation
Pros
pay, work environment
Cons
angry customers
Axcess Financial review
Regional Risk SF Partner (Current Employee) –  Based in Florida AOR 10 states east coastFebruary 22, 2016
A day at Axcess is always great the best part is that there is a lot of partnerships through out the organization.
I was trained on State and Federal laws and regulation in regards to consumer financial aspect.
Management is always willing to guide and coach through opportunities identified, also will recognize on performance.
It is of the utmost pleasure to work with co-workers for the vast majority of employees are happy employees and of course this makes Axcess a great company to work for.
The most enjoyable part would be very simple from the beginning to the end of day. This is a great Company to work for!
Pros
Scheduling, meeting team players, Accesability Senior executives
Cons
Compensation
Be ready for a lot of change
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHFebruary 9, 2016
This company by no means cares about their employees. It is a joke. You have no life outside of this place and do not ever get a weekend off unless you request it but you still are not guaranteed it off. They treat people so unfair you can tell who their favorites within the company are. They will give you points for attendance but then you can see someone be late every single day and wonder how they don't have points. The supervisors there are a joke they just walk around all day and talk to each other and you can never find one to assist you because they are to busy talking about everyone else to each other. And if a customer requests to speak to a supervisor well don't hold your breath one will no take the call. Be prepared for ALOT of change. You get used to something and they change the policy and expect you to learn it and know it as soon as you recieve the email for it. Then all the sudden once you get used to it they change it again. They always add more onto your workload without the extra pay.
Pros
Pay, overtime, lunch ins
Cons
Unappreciative management, constant change, favoritism
In tough times
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 13, 2016
The best part other than the amount of hours and pay was the couple weeks of training. You learn alot about the industry. But this company cares abruptly about its bottom line. They pretty much tell you to your face they don't care about your life, family emergencies, accidents, etc because they will give you points for everything if your not at your desk on the phones at the times your supposed to be. They tell you in training if you get a doctors note or some proof in an effort to get an approved absence, forget about it. They give you points. There is not such thing as requesting off or working a normal schedule. They will work you 7 days straight if you don't say anything and you will never see a weekend off. They tell you to request it but don't be fooled ; it does not work, at all. They claim the schedule are done electronically and it doesn't factor in days off.
Pros
Pay was nice from all the overtime
Cons
no life and you get mistreated
Productive fun work environment to work for
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 21, 2015
Liked working for the company, have a awesome supervisor. Learned different skills with collections with it being my first time being a collector, the hardest part on the job was actually getting customers on the phone and for the them to pay on their past due loan.

2.7