This role offers you the opportunity to play an influential and visible role as our company continues to grow!
AxelaCare Health Solutions is searching for individuals who have a drive to help patients and forward medicine through cutting edge outcomes technology and a patient-centric focus. In this role, you will need to be able to adjust to change and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to succeed in our employee-focused company culture. Every employee is empowered to do whatever it takes to get the job done and at the center of our core values are our patients.
We have an outstanding opportunity to work for a fast-growing infusion therapy / specialty pharmacy organization, and are seeking a patient-focused Regional Accounts Manager with recent experience in home infusion.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Identify prospective, high volume clients in target groups for assigned area. Secure appointments and qualify these accounts.
- In conjunction with AxelaCare’s overall marketing plan, make a sales plan with specific target accounts and sales objectives. Upon approval of the plan, is responsible for the successful accomplishment of this plan including representing AHS and achieving budgetary goals set forth.
- Insure that branch staff are informed of all target accounts and specific client needs in order to insure proper servicing of the client.
- Conduct follow-up on all maintenance accounts to ascertain continued satisfaction with AHS Infusion Services and identify areas to increase business. Responsible for problem-solving issues with referral sources and other hospital or clinic-based programs related to the delivery of home infusion and all related support services. Share in the responsibility for administrative management of system-wide quality assurance monitoring programs, including managing of clinical database information and related work.
- Serve as liaison between the account and the branch to facilitate communication and resolve problems if they occur. Routinely conducts quality assurance activities through reviews, meetings, reports and observation of results, according to professional practice standards and regulatory compliance. Evaluates and monitors program needs, identifies unmet needs and works with referral source and internal partners to revise services as program needs change. Provides feedback to AxelaCare management on sales issues, customer and patient satisfaction / complaints, etc.
- Refer all prospects outside of assigned geographical area to the VP of Sales for potential reassignment.
- Join and attend key professional organizations to increase visibility of AxelaCare and increase business opportunities.
- Provide in-services to accounts as needed.
- Attend training classes and reads current professional articles on both clinical and sales issues.
- Attend weekly sales and staff meetings and participates in sales conference calls.
- Participate in exhibits and seminars to promote AxelaCare.
What Else You'll Bring to the Table
In addition to the competencies detailed above, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business or marketing preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to present to small & large groups
- Previous sales experience (preferably in the medical field)
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated negotiating skills
- Ability to work as a team with clinical and reimbursement personnel to meet the patient’s needs
- Budget and behavior focused
- Ability to meet attendance, overtime, on-call, and other reliability requirements of the job.
What's in It for You
Great work environment -- we understand the importance of investing in the right people, infrastructure, and culture. We take pride in fostering a positive employee environment with employee growth and development a priority.
Work/life balance -- we are committed to helping you balance work with the other commitments in your life, and we'll make sure your workload is realistic. At the same time, we'll look to you to remain flexible when the situation calls for it. We are very proud of the fact that AxelaCare employees are so engaged in our model of compassionate care that they have recommended friends & previous coworkers to join the AxelaCare team. Balancing your life and work at AxelaCare is fully realistic… it isn’t simply a slogan.
Excellent compensation -- in order to attract and retain top talent, we're proud to offer competitive pay, bonus and generous benefits.
More About Your Role
To be sure we're providing a complete picture, here are some additional details about your role.
To excel in this role you will have the ability to combine business insights with technical expertise. You also will need to take a hands-on approach and contribute beyond your job description, as everyone at AxelaCare does. In addition, in order to be an outstanding Regional Accounts Manager, you will:
- Provide input regarding strategic direction as well as tactical solutions for how we best serve our patients.
- Employ excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage expectations.
- Communicate effectively with strategic business units and their staff, both one-on-one and in group settings.
- Embrace the AxelaCare vision and mission; we believe you will be in a position to influence our company for years to come.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please use the following URL to share your resume with us:
Criminal / background investigation is required. Qualified individuals with a disability and veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/AA.