Axelon Services Corp

Axelon Services Corp Employer Reviews

horrible organization, poorly run
Account Executive (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 4, 2014
Management is a disaster, there are better agencies out there. Don't work here.
Management was decent- long hours, no benefits
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 20, 2014
Co-workers are great. They cut benefits and expected employees to work long hours. Manager was a hardworker and easy to work for.
Laid back culture
BASF, Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 11, 2014
Worked with shipping and receiving associates. You have to be a self started and be a self starter.
Exciting experience
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee), Gordon, GAApril 2, 2014
Presented with the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment in the kaolin industry. Kaolin is something that I have grown up seeing it is amazing to see how it is transferred into something else. The most enjoyable part about this experience is learning new techniques and procedures
n/a
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 4, 2014
n/a this is a staffing agency you are outsourced to work for other companies.
Good introduction to the world of technical staffing.
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 26, 2014
Axelon provides a great introduction to the ins and outs of staffing for large companies that use VMS programs, but does not necessarily provide a framework for employees to grow with and move up in the company.
Great work environment.
Recruiter (Former Employee), Massena, NYJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: free bi weekly lunches. good commission structure. always granted the vacation time you request.
Cons: in order to meet daily/weekly/monthly goals you will have to work through lunches.
High expectations on goals to meet but you do get a chance at bonuses each month.
Hard work pays off.
Technical jobs
Assembler (Former Employee), West Chicago, ILJanuary 7, 2014
Good resource for finding and obtaining a technical entry level job.
Analytics Lab Technician (Current Employee), Ames, IANovember 14, 2013
Great co workers, poor communication within teams and between managers, very flexible
AT&T is a good place to work. Challenging, and productive atmosphere.
Contractor (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 9, 2013
Monitoring SCOM consoles, fixing various alerts from over 10000 servers nation-wide for the U-Verse IPTV network.
I enjoyed creating tools to help other learn about the IPTV environment, and to help save time in tracking changes to the servers.
Fun and casual entry level job
Formatter (Current Employee), Massena, NYSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: fun office environment, free lunch every other week, casual dress code
Cons: no health insurance or benefits within formatting department, no raises in pay past the six month mark
A typical day at Axelon consists of working at a computer, formatting resumes for job seekers, and calling references to verify work ethic of our candidates. Axelon developed my MS Word skills, communication and phone skills, and ability to lead and train team members. The coworkers in the office have distinct similarities; all are young, many are female, most are from the same area and have been acquainted before. The hardest part of the job is that the work can be very mundane and repetitive, with no recognition for performance. The most enjoyable part of the day is the downtime.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Specialist l (Former Employee), Cranston , Rhode IslandJune 5, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
I was most recently contacted with a career/job opportunity located in Rhode Island by Alexlon Corporation for Customer Service Specialist l position.

I'am the opportunity is a good fit and match for me with great pay and benefits.

N/A
Clerical, Mail Services, Admin Support (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 23, 2012
Cons: poor morale
Was hired for a 3 year contract position, was harassed by a co-worker. NObody did anything for me, including the company I was placed with, even after repeatedly bringing it to the attention of superiors. Eventually the co-worker harassed me so much that for some reason I was let go instead of him, as he had coerced the superior with lies about me.
Compensation was good, but that was all
Consultant (Former Employee), Westchester County, NYOctober 12, 2012
Pros: good $$
Cons: benefits not available, poor account management, account manager with nasty disposition
Poor management, misrepresented duration of contract and duties. The account manager continued to bother me at home long after the contract had prematurely ended.
Contractor at Pfizer Pharmaceutical - Great Place to Work
Contractor- Consumer Healthcare Export (Current Employee), Collegeville, PAAugust 7, 2012
Pros: great summer hours
Cons: contractors only can be contracted for one year.
Great Communication with Latin America customers and Co-Workers on a daily basis. Process all orders from receipt to Invoice.I have learned how the Pfizer operates its Consumer Healthcare division. The hardest part of the job is who to contact for issues outside of my responsibility. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people on communicate with to satisfy customer needs.
Quick summary
Technical (IT) Recruiter (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 20, 2012
Pros: free lunch every friday
Cons: benefits need some work
Heavy phone contact. Strict submittal goals. Little opportunity to advance.