Axelon Services Corp Employee Reviews in United States

Axelon Review
Pharmacy Benefit Specialist I (Former Employee) –  44 Wall Street New York, NYAugust 6, 2015
Axelon has proven to be a reputable consultation firm that has been able to represent me for my most recent endeavor. They take a hands off approach and allow you to search out your own direction. When you have questions and speak to them about your concerns, they do a good job of finding out the answers. I have only been with them for one assignment (Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield-Pharmacy Benefit Specialist I-Pharmacy Benefits Build Team);however the interaction has been very professional.
Oppressive and No advancement opportunities
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Massena, NYMay 13, 2016
Worked here for over a year and even when commissions met the pre-agreed upon level for full salary and benefits-it was not given. The rate kept going up and up and made it impossible to achieve. The ONLY reason I stayed was I became pregnant and didn't want to look for another job until after baby was born.
Fun and casual entry level job
Formatter (Current Employee) –  Massena, NYSeptember 2, 2013
A typical day at Axelon consists of working at a computer, formatting resumes for job seekers, and calling references to verify work ethic of our candidates. Axelon developed my MS Word skills, communication and phone skills, and ability to lead and train team members. The coworkers in the office have distinct similarities; all are young, many are female, most are from the same area and have been acquainted before. The hardest part of the job is that the work can be very mundane and repetitive, with no recognition for performance. The most enjoyable part of the day is the downtime.
Pros
fun office environment, free lunch every other week, casual dress code
Cons
no health insurance or benefits within formatting department, no raises in pay past the six month mark
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Specialist l (Former Employee) –  Cranston , Rhode IslandJune 5, 2013
I was most recently contacted with a career/job opportunity located in Rhode Island by Alexlon Corporation for Customer Service Specialist l position.

I'am the opportunity is a good fit and match for me with great pay and benefits.

Pros
na
Cons
na
Compensation was good, but that was all
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Westchester County, NYOctober 12, 2012
Poor management, misrepresented duration of contract and duties. The account manager continued to bother me at home long after the contract had prematurely ended.
Pros
good $$
Cons
benefits not available, poor account management, account manager with nasty disposition
Management was decent- long hours, no benefits
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 20, 2014
Co-workers are great. They cut benefits and expected employees to work long hours. Manager was a hardworker and easy to work for.
Productive and Able to gain experience
Human Resources Recruiter, On-site (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 26, 2015
Great company. Great Environment. Great experience. I liked being able to meet new people on a daily basis. Really great and helpful co-workers
Pros
Co-workers
Quick summary
Technical (IT) Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 20, 2012
Heavy phone contact. Strict submittal goals. Little opportunity to advance.
Pros
free lunch every friday
Cons
benefits need some work
Excellent learning environment
Risk Data Analyst/Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 10, 2015
Perfect working environment for learning all about banking. It is very important to exploit the learning opportunities available in this institution.
Fun place to work
Customer Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 29, 2015
This was a new experience for me. Typically use to working directly with customers. However my co workers were wonderful and I really did enjoy working here. Everyone was nice. The only this is they changed managers a lot and you had to keep adapting to different manager standards.
Great work environment.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Massena, NYJanuary 21, 2014
High expectations on goals to meet but you do get a chance at bonuses each month.
Hard work pays off.
Pros
free bi weekly lunches. good commission structure. always granted the vacation time you request.
Cons
in order to meet daily/weekly/monthly goals you will have to work through lunches.
Contractor at Pfizer Pharmaceutical - Great Place to Work
Contractor- Consumer Healthcare Export (Current Employee) –  Collegeville, PAAugust 7, 2012
Great Communication with Latin America customers and Co-Workers on a daily basis. Process all orders from receipt to Invoice.I have learned how the Pfizer operates its Consumer Healthcare division. The hardest part of the job is who to contact for issues outside of my responsibility. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people on communicate with to satisfy customer needs.
Pros
great summer hours
Cons
contractors only can be contracted for one year.
N/a
Clerical, Mail Services, Admin Support (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 23, 2012
Was hired for a 3 year contract position, was harassed by a co-worker. NObody did anything for me, including the company I was placed with, even after repeatedly bringing it to the attention of superiors. Eventually the co-worker harassed me so much that for some reason I was let go instead of him, as he had coerced the superior with lies about me.
Cons
poor morale
Exciting experience
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Gordon, GAApril 2, 2014
Presented with the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment in the kaolin industry. Kaolin is something that I have grown up seeing it is amazing to see how it is transferred into something else. The most enjoyable part about this experience is learning new techniques and procedures
horrible organization, poorly run
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 4, 2014
Management is a disaster, there are better agencies out there. Don't work here.
AT&T is a good place to work. Challenging, and productive atmosphere.
Contractor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 9, 2013
Monitoring SCOM consoles, fixing various alerts from over 10000 servers nation-wide for the U-Verse IPTV network.
I enjoyed creating tools to help other learn about the IPTV environment, and to help save time in tracking changes to the servers.
Good introduction to the world of technical staffing.
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 26, 2014
Axelon provides a great introduction to the ins and outs of staffing for large companies that use VMS programs, but does not necessarily provide a framework for employees to grow with and move up in the company.
sucked
Machinist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 11, 2014
Peple could never get things straight or their e-mails together or to the right people. Also changed people that you contact faster than you can keep up with.
Cons
everything
n/a
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 4, 2014
n/a this is a staffing agency you are outsourced to work for other companies.
Laid back culture
BASF, Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2014
Worked with shipping and receiving associates. You have to be a self started and be a self starter.

2.6