Axia Home Loans Employee Reviews

Employer with happy employees 1st which makes happy customers
JR.UNDERWRITER (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 2, 2016
In 40 years of mortgage background there has only been two employers I have liked working at out of close to 25 and AXIA is right there at the top. They care about there employees which in turn helps employees care about there customers. It's a win, win. Employees are treated with respect and as adults not children of employers that only care about the bottom line to the extent of mis-treating human beings, the actual people that all employers highly depend on to make the almighty buck.
Pros
Employee stock option program, free friday off quarterly, nice environment, great management and owner, fun activities with giving back attitude.
Cons
Been here 6 months and i dont have any, and you can always find some within 3 mo. Employment
Great benefits
Disclosure Specialist, FT (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 3, 2016
Ot offered
Bonuses
Benefits, healthcare
401K
Employee owned company, future stock options
Good atmoshpere
Good pay
Employee discounts/loan benefits
Average work area
Processing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 7, 2015
Start early set up files order outs worked individual assisted several other employees. Management not equal to all employees had favorite employees also co workers take advantage of no management in our department started whenever they wanted came and went at all times never punching out on time clock .
Hardest part of job was working with people that treated other badly and watching management get rid off employees because they or others did not like someone very unfair. Most enjoyable was meeting the fee people that made you feel welcomed.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Management termination people for wrong reason
Excellent workplace / Great people
Senior Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 27, 2014
My day consists of getting to work at 6:30am before anybody else so I can prioritize my day and work load. I first determine fundings for the day, be sure conditions have been satisfied. Then I see which loans are in docs, email Loan officers their borrowers need to sign soon. Then I review which loans are ready to prepare for underwriting.
I learned a very excellent program called Encompass 360. My processing is totally paperless, its awesome!!
Management leaves me to do my job, I need very little supervision. If I see a situation that needs attention I get them involved.
I have 2 assistants that deal directly with Loan Officers. We all work together as a team.
The most challenging part of the job is the end of the month. Many times I have loans close in 3 weeks and they are challenging to get all work done in various departments so they close on time.
I have not failed yet, when I make a commitment I follow thru.

The most enjoyable part of my job is watching happy people reading to move into their fist home and their DREAM HOME.

Mortgage Industry has been my life. It can be stressful yet VERY REWARDING.
Pros
Rewarding work, potlucks, holiday parties, good group meetings
Cons
Some internal lack of commnication
fun, exciting enviorment
FRONT DESK OFFICE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAFebruary 20, 2014
loved the people and the management liked handling the busisness
Work hard to play hard
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 9, 2013
Flex hours, jean Fridays, Self Start, little training, birthday lunches monthly,
Entrepreneurial spirit
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 13, 2013
Axia is a young and growth oriented company that is puts a lot of time and money into investing in infrastructure to continue growing, supporting our Loan Originators and staying true to the mission of providing sustainable home ownership for the people and communities in which we serve.
nice place to work, nice people
Shipper/Banking Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAFebruary 24, 2013
nice place to work, convenient location, flexible hours, great work ethic, great coworkers, nice environment, on the job training, growing company
Pros
nice people
Cons
bellevue traffic

Want to know more about Axia Home Loans?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axia Home Loans. Our community is ready to answer.

Axia Home Loans Reviews by Location