Temp to Permanent Position
Axiem International is a Professional Service Consulting Firm, with over 15 years of experience in placing top IT and Operational Professionals at Fortune 500 Companies World-Wide. Axiem has the opportunity to work with a cutting edge SQA Automation Technology Company supporting a Fortune 500 Company based in the Greater Cincinnati Area, located near Mason/Montgomery Road and 1-71.
The SQA Project Manager is a leader role responsible to manage project, operation and software solutions quality. This position will identify, plan and manage the activities, resources and personnel related to testing to maintain excellent standards or quality, efficiency and timeframes. The SQA Project Manager’s focus on testing is to drive maintainable, reusable and efficient test automation contributing to seamless, predictable, and accurate delivery of IT Services. They will ensure all tests and automation is in compliance to governance of the SQA COE validation and testing processes, standards and methodologies. As this role will interact with various levels of technical, and business members communication, collaboration, and team work is essential for success. In addition, the ability to understand and communicate technical architecture and infrastructure is key.
- Manage Projects
- Prepare project budget and schedule, establishing priorities and goals
- Define goals, policies and standards of performance and quality
- Trace, communicate, simulate and implement contingency plans
- Record, analyze and seek solutions for risks/issues
- Monitor operationalization of projects
- Ensure and trigger contingency plan update
- Monitor change management activities and the results of projects ensuring the integration of projects and services
- Ensure quality of services and projects
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and standards
- Allocate personnel, materials and technology
- Control project scope, costs and schedule
- Manage third party services
- Negotiations changes in scope with the customer
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Homologate equipment and software
- Coordinate implementation of the project
- Negotiate the purpose and testing effort of released products and assess effectiveness
- Identify the critical aspects of success in tests.
Required Technical Skills:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent industry experience. MS a plus.
- 5+ years of managing the design and modeling of QA framework high-traffic, mission critical, applications.
- 5+ years in leading personnel and project management
- Training Test Analyst Software;
- Strong familiarity with agile development methodologies and SDLC processes
- Strong QA fundamentals (both white- and black-box testing, agile process)
- Understanding of Linux, Databases, Rest API's, Client libraries using different platform (PHP, JAVA, Ruby on Rails, SQL Server, .NET, VBA, Access) a plus
- Quality Certification Software (ALATS, BSTQB, ISTQB, ETC)
- PMP/PMI Certification a plus
- Must understand OO design concepts.
- Extensive experience with functional, regression testing tools and the alignment to automation.
- A keen analytical and structured approach to problem solving and testing.
- Knowledge and implementation of best testing practices.
- Experience with performance and scalability testing, latency testing a plus.
- Knowledge of basic methodology Processes Test Factory.
- Knowledge of the approaches and testing techniques.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Proficient in English with Intermediate Spanish a plus
Indeed - 10 months ago