Axiem International is a Professional Service Consulting Firm, with over 15 years of experience in placing top IT and Operational Professionals at Fortune 500 Companies World-Wide. Axiem has the opportunity to work with a cutting edge SQA Automation Technology Company supporting a Fortune 500 Company based in the Greater Cincinnati Area, located near Mason/Montgomery Road and 1-71.
The SQA Senior Test Analyst is a technical role that will evaluate the requirements and identify the test required and efforts associated and prerequisites and data to support the tests with a focus on testing to drive maintainable, reusable and efficient test automation contributing to seamless, predictable, and accurate delivery of IT Services. They will ensure all tests and automation is in compliance to governance of the SQA COE validation and testing processes, standards and methodologies. The ability to understand and communicate technical architecture and infrastructure is key.
- Evaluate the system documentation delivered by the client and prepare the RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix), Screenplay Test Cases
- Create project schedules
- Search / Generate the mass of data required to run the test cases described and conduct direct searches in the database
- Assess the result of each test cycle ensuring that it was performed according to the test described in the script
- Open and control all incidents / defects encountered
- Track daily productivity, and impacts occurred during the execution of their activities
- Prepare and deliver Training
- Perform technical meetings, gathering information and presentations of results of work to clients;
- Document test cases following SQA standards and practices
- Model and monitor automated tests during the development process.
- Analyze and decompose software systems and design appropriate test strategies.
- Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of team; generate and propose solutions.
- Provide guidance and support while mentoring other team members on the SQA practice
- Coordinate with other SQA team members to ensure minimal duplication of efforts through maximum reuse of defined solutions
- Understand product architecture and align the design for the framework
- Proficient at decomposing requirements and developing tests for projects of simple to high complexity
- Practices test development efficiency, maintainability and reusability
- Continually manage and improve the testing standards
- Comprehends and contributes to high level requirements and designs
- MeTest Complex Infrastructure and platform products that scales
Required Technical Skills:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent industry experience, MS a plus.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience working with testing and automation frameworks
- Training Test Analyst Software; Quality Certification Software (ISTQB, ETC) and other software testing certifications required.
- Must understand OO design concepts.
- Strong understanding of Linux, Databases, Rest API's, Client libraries using different platform (PHP, JAVA, Ruby on Rails, SQL Server, .NET, VBA, Access)
- Experience with functional, regression testing tools and the alignment to automation.
- A keen analytical and structured approach to problem solving and testing.
- Ability to write effective and reliable test scripts from requirement specifications.
- Knowledge and implementation of best testing practices.
- Knowledge of basic methodology Processes Test Factory.
- Knowledge of the approaches and testing techniques.
- Debugging skills, diagnosis and adjustments to the code.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Experience with performance and scalability testing, latency testing a plus.
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard