Axiem International is a Professional Service Consulting Firm, with over 15 years of experience in placing top IT and Operational Professionals at Fortune 500 Companies World-Wide. Axiem has the opportunity to work with a cutting edge SQA Technology Company supporting a Fortune 500 Company based in the Greater Cincinnati Area, located near Mason/Montgomery Road and 1-71.
The SQA Test Automation Architect is a technical role that will jointly develop the Test Automation Strategies and Architecture to provide maintainable, reusable and efficient automation test automation framework contributing to seamless, predictable, and accurate delivery of IT Services. They will ensure this automation is in compliance to governance of the SQA COE validation and testing processes, standards and methodologies. As this role will interact with various levels of technical, leadership and partnership personnel the individual must be skilled in relationship management and diverse technical architectures communication, collaboration, and team work is essential for success.
- Create, extend, and refactor client's test automation frameworks.
- Work with the team to select and leverage tools such as QTP, SoapUI among others to accomplish this with speed and quality.
- Write, execute, and monitor automated tests during the development process.
- Analyze and decompose software systems and design appropriate test strategies.
- Discuss requirements/designs and participate in development meetings with an emphasis on requirement/designs completeness and test automation strategy.
- Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of team; generate and propose solutions.
- Provide technical coordination to the QA automation team to ensure minimal duplication of efforts through maximum reuse of defined solutions
- Understand product architecture and defines the design for the framework
- Expected to research and develop tools with the goal of increasing automation development quality and productivity
- Responsible for ensuring that defined architectural and development standards are followed by all members of the automation, QA and development teams
- Proficient at decomposing requirements and developing test automation for projects of simple to high complexity
- Practices automation development efficiency, maintainability and reusability
- Assist in managing and improving the coding standards
- Develops scripts according to the coding standards
- Provides accurate implementation level estimates and delivers on them
- Comprehends and contributes to high level requirements and designs
- Test Complex Infrastructure and platform products that scales
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent industry experience, MS a plus.
- 3 - 4 years experience in enterprise and large-scale internet-facing software quality
- At least 1 year experience as a senior analyst
- Experience with QTP and SoapUI a must.
- Basic coding expertise in an Object Oriented language (strong preference for C# but will consider C++ or Java).
- Must understand OO design concepts.
- Extensive automation experience with functional, regression, and performance testing tools.
- Experience with Robot Automation Framework
- Ability to comprehend complex system architectures a & find creative approaches to testing them.
- A keen analytical and structured approach to problem solving and testing.
- Ability to write effective and reliable test automation scripts from requirement specifications.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent industry experience.
- Knowledge and implementation of best testing practices.
- Experience with performance and scalability testing, latency testing a plus.
- Knowledge of test tools and test automation (CompWare, Rational, Mercury, Borland and Microsoft);
- Knowledge of UML (Model of Software description); Knowledge of methodologies for Testing Factory Processes; Knowledge Maturity Model TMM; MPS BR
- Knowledge of CMMI Maturity Model;
- Knowledge Project tool;
- Knowledge of defect management tool;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Ability to create presentations with a summary of the project, in a clear and objective way;
- Ability to track projects, diagnosing and solving problems;
- Knowledge in software architecture and database;
- Working knowledge with open source and with the open source community
- Strong familiarity with agile development methodologies and SDLC processes
- Strong QA fundamentals (both white- and black-box testing, agile process)
- Strong technical vision. Strong understanding of Linux, Databases, Rest API's, Client libraries using different platform (PHP, JAVA, Ruby on Rails etc)
- Experience with Mainframe and Tandem a plus.
- Strong background in coding for automation, without reliance on record and playback scripting Deep working knowledge of automated code coverage and static analysis software
- Strong familiarity with large-scale distributed system and storage systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Continuous Integration System is a plus
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM a plus
- Experience with automation utilized for end to end solution testing a plus
- Proficient in English - Basic Understanding of Spanish desirable.
Indeed - 17 months ago