Axiom Law Employee Reviews

Collaborative and Open Culture
Contract Reviewer/Attorney (Current Employee) –  ChicagoJuly 7, 2015
I enjoy the people, culture, feel comfortable approaching supervisors and senior attorneys with questions, very collaborative, and I am learning a lot from talented and intelligent people I work with.
Fun workplace with intelligent and thoughtful team
Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, New YorkMay 30, 2014
Had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Axiom, it's a place where you truly feel happy to be at work, where you coworkers care so much they become almost a second family, and where you can absolutely take on projects outside of your role and control the direction of your career. Not the most competitive pay but the worklife balance and incredible team more than make up for it!
Productive and fast paced work environment
Practice Management Coordinator (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 1, 2013
I support client account management in managing attorney payroll, tracking revenue, maintaining data integrity in CRM system, etc. I have the ability to make a big impact in a small office which I like. We are a small office with a lot of work - so its very busy!
Pros
small office, lot of responsibility/impact
Cons
temporary position
Contract based, not a permanent job
Attorney - Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 8, 2013
I love the culture and people in the firm. However, the firm does not offer any benefits and it is only project based temporary job.