Axiom Staffing Group Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VASeptember 12, 2017
Great people who pay on time and what ypu expect to be paid. Great company. Glad to work with this company. Plus just stop in and they update you right away and can have you working within a week.
Pros
Always have work
Cons
Temp jobs
Temp placement agency
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VASeptember 11, 2017
Worked for a variety of companies on an as-needed basis... most enjoyed working for HP Hood, would have taken a full time position there in a heartbeat...
Pros
Steady
Cons
Went from company to company, little continuity...
Ability to experience different jobs to decide what best fits you
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 17, 2017
The hardest part of working for an agency is not knowing from day to day if you will be working and where you will be working. The benefits of working for an agency is being able to determine when you want to work and you are able to experience different positions with different companies to determine what is the best fit for your. I loved being able to meet many different people from different back grounds.
Pros
Ability to choose when you want to work and when you don't
Cons
Never knowing if you are going to have a steady income
Axiom Staffing
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 8, 2017
Everything was great at the job Axiom Staffing had for me. The work was not that hard but u stayed busy. The management was great they also listen to what eberyone had to say.
The company was a great placed to work enjoyed it.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAJuly 29, 2017
Enjoyed working at axiom fast paced from beginning to closing time.
I learned how to wind and packaged sutures for hospitals,doctors office.and learned how important it is keeping everything sterile clean in the work area.Everyone got alone worked together to get the product out.cared management was great,cared a lot about the quality of the product and documentation.
The hardest part of the job was keeping your eye on printing on labels and placing the it on the correct packages and cleaning top to
bottom.

Enjoyed working with so many people from different cultures, nice environment to work in.
Pros
company brought lunch for employees
Cons
Did not hire after 90 days
management
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJuly 24, 2017
not a good company to work with. they are very unorganized. they place you in jobs that you are not trained to do. No health, dental or vision. overtime may consist of going to another facility.
Staffing
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Martinsburg, WVJuly 19, 2017
Its a staffing agency, they place you with other places and make money off of you, I wouldnt bother going back here unless you're desperate and crazy. No real benefits
It was a good ride
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Martinsburg, WVJuly 5, 2017
when I first moved to WV Axiom was the career group I have ever had the privilege to work with they assigned me to jobs that best fit my needs and I'm grateful
Pros
Consistency
Great temp job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJune 19, 2017
This company offers temporary employment when you are looking for a job or in between jobs. The staff is very nice and friendly. The only downside to a temp job is most of the time it is temporary and you are then looking for a permanent position
The best people in the world
On-Site Coordinator - Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Commerce, GAJune 18, 2017
Axiom Staffing Group has set the bar very high in terms of organizational culture. I am blessed to have worked for them for the past year and a half and the people I work with have genuinely become some of my best friends. They understand that the key to success in the staffing industry is building relationships, both external and internal, and that will lead Axiom Staffing Group to years of continued success and growth.
Pros
The people
Well know temp agency in the area. Always jobs available
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJune 10, 2017
Great agency with helpful staff who want their employees to be hired on full-time from their assignments that they're matched up with. Application process very simple and straightforward. Communication is excellent. They have more jobs in the area than most of the other temp agencies around. They're the go to people for work.
Pros
Willing to work around your schedule to meet their employee's needs.
Cons
Health Care coverage is a bit pricey.
Productive and fun
Warehouse Worker & Production (Former Employee) –  Commerce, GAJune 1, 2017
Through out a whole day of work with Axiom Staffing everything is amazing from employees to work environment itself. Everything that you need to know for a job will always be taught to you set by step.
Pros
Long breaks, great workers
Cons
Not many water fountains
Horrible workplace!!
Reciever/shipper (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAMay 24, 2017
This company is horrible to work for. Very rude ppl but my coworkers were very nice and welcoming . I started working with axiom last month stayed there for a month and got fired over bs.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad management
Temp
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAMay 24, 2017
Great place the highest paying temp I worked for. And the companies where all great if it wasn't for car trouble I would've kept them. They do place u far out though
Neutral
Cherry Picker Operator (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAMay 12, 2017
Long drive for the little pay, but the managers are very helpful and work around your schedule and always asking is everything ok. and what they can do to help.
I liked axiom
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAApril 29, 2017
I worked for axiom as a temp for almost two years I liked the jobs they gave me and was more than willing to help me get my goal of a full time job at quad graphics which I am still at
Pros
Very helpful
Axiom Staffing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 20, 2017
I went to the service so that they could help me find a job. They seemed to be impressed with my skills that they asked me to work with them in the office, it was a great experience.
Pros
I got to see how the inside of a temp service works
Cons
felt bad when we couldn't find someone placement. Or people let you down, you believed in their character.
Hard to get appropriate placement
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Atlanta North, GAApril 4, 2017
This is a staffing agency. Depending on my assignment I was mostly placed on customer service call center assigments. The compensation was terribly low. High turn around. My last assignment was in a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere but there also the pay was minimum.
Cons
Very low pay.
Horrible Temp Agency
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greencastle, PAMarch 1, 2017
The staff didn't take any time to get to know when I came in for my initial interview. They did get my a data entry position quickly, but there wasn't enough work to fulfill the contract with the client. Had to call the agency to find out that they were changing the job, and was forced into a position that I didn't want and had been clear I wasn't interested in.
HR Professional on Assignment with Axiom's Client
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAFebruary 20, 2017
My review of Axiom is based on my direct experience with the staff at the Herndon office. My point of contact has been extremely responsive, professional, courteous, and helpful. I have encountered a few concerns regarding their client's work environment and the Axiom office has demonstrated a willingness to quickly intervene, if/as needed. I have complete assurance that any issues will be handled with the utmost confidentiality, professionalism, and empathy. If and until I seek permanent employment, I am VERY pleased to continue to work with Axiom throughout the completion of this assignment as well as any future assignments. I would recommend to anyone seeking employment that they reach out to Axiom Staffing to assist in their job-seeking efforts.
Pros
Courteous staff dedicated to their employees
Cons
Limited clients near my home, hence, longer commute

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axiom Staffing Group. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval