Axiom Staffing Group

Axiom Staffing Group United States Employee Reviews

Leigh's Review Summary
Customer Service Rep Tier 2 (Current Employee), Norcross, GAApril 1, 2015
Pros: Free drink machines
Cons: no healthcare offered
This is a fun and productive work environment with golf stations and foolsball to play during your breaks or after work. It is a clean, safe environment to work in. The job is very challenging which I love. It keeps me on my toes and allows me to add my viewpoint to get the job done!
Easy to talk to and very willing
Line worker (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAApril 1, 2015
They are willing to find me employment. Never gives me the run around. If they say they will call back. They are! With the few months working with them, I have gained the experience of working with a diversity of employers and their employees. I got along with everyone I worked with.
Firm, Competitive and Fair
BHIE/CHDR Project Manager (Current Employee), VirginiaMarch 29, 2015
This company brings in quality talent that flourishes. We tackle the work and try to have fun while doing it. They promote the family/work balance and that is great.
work was good
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Winchester, VAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: worked around my school schedule
Cons: as soon as my hours were up i lost my job.
loaded and unloaded trucks. co-workers were great. management was great. the hardest part of the job was dealing with falling inventory.
productive workplace
Software Support Specialist (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 8, 2015
Pros: i have the early shift
Cons: my job is far from my family
I speak with Doctor's, biller"s and coder's all day, assisting them with our Software to complete their electronic medical billing. I have learned to read reports from payers and decipher ANSI EDI to find the rejection reason for a particular claim. The payers issue reports listing Loops and Segments which I then figure out and explain to our clients. My co-workers and I help each other whenever we need it There is not any particularly hard part to my job although it is very challenging I am always learning new things. The most enjoyable part of my job is figuring out issue for our clients
Excellent job!
Customer Care Representative I (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 16, 2015
I overall love my job and co workers. look forward to work every day simply because i am able to help those who desperately need it
great company
Customer Service Representative/Bubba (Current Employee), Marietta, GAFebruary 3, 2015
help you find work quickly,they are very caring and understanding. they have great job listings, and the only thing that is bad is that they do not offer paid vacation time
It was a job
Seasonal/Temporary (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 23, 2015
They put me to work but I didn't feel appreciated at this staffing agency
Fun place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 12, 2015
40 hour work weeks. All the workers are friendly and helpful.
Nice company to work for.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 8, 2015
I didn't have any problems with this company. Very friendly staff. I worked in the recycling department and my co-workers and management were helpful. The hardest part of the job for me was learning how to drive the stand up fork lift.
Creative and energetic agency, good people, great management
SENIOR MEDICAL WRITER (Former Employee), Yardley, PADecember 30, 2014
Pros: great teamwork, respect for everyone, validated processes
Cons: long work hours, inadequate new business to keep company afloat.
Fun place to work if you don't mind working hard and long hours. Always appreciated by co-workers and management. Plenty of social events, pizza at meetings, flexible work-from-home policies, clear delineation of duties. Extremely well organized.
Mortgage Auditor (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 28, 2014
Pros: found me a job quickly!
Cons: pay is lower than what i was making on my perm job previously.
Axiom is a staffing agency. I have worked for Axiom since April 2014 about 8 months now and they found me a job right away which I stayed at for 7 months on temp assignment. After that they got me another job with a company that I had been wanting to work at for a while. I got my foot in the door and without Axiom it would have been hard to get in. They have been very professional and always answers my questions and emails. They have been a life saver for me. I would definitely recommend this staffing company.
typical temp agency
Production worker (Former Employee), Strasburg, VANovember 19, 2014
Typical temp agency.Short assignments,layoffs,no benefits
Easy to get in, alright staffing
Temp for Fedex (Current Employee), Martinsburg WVNovember 6, 2014
Pros: accepts pretty much all, quick to start working
Cons: no insurance if you are a temp
Typical temping agency. The help desk is a hit and a miss at times. A couple of the help desk employees are either in a bad mood or have a rude tone.
i enjoyed working there
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), martinsburg wvOctober 31, 2014
i worked in a few warehouses with company. Axiom is a staffing service that helps find employment for people in need
High salary compensation but sweat shop atmosphere
Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), Frederick, MDOctober 16, 2014
Pros: dress code, compensation
Cons: lack of good management, 24 hour a day asset attitude.
On a typical day we would be working to keep the web application updated, but also respond to customer issues at the drop of a hat. If there was a problem it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for one to receive a call at 11:00 at night to fix a problem. Company considers you a 24 hour a day asset. I did leave the company knowing more about SSIS than I know when I took the job. Managers do not manage, they are simply their to give you marching orders, everything else is up to you. Co-workers were average, not great but not bad to work with. The most difficult part of the job for me was the constantly moving priorities. Most enjoyable part of the job was the dress code, there wasn't one. The only item that was considered verboten was shorts, but even the CEO wore jeans to work almost every day.
Great company!
Client (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAOctober 6, 2014
Axiom is focused on getting people into jobs. They are tireless in their efforts on behalf of their clients.
Productive enviornment
Communications Specialist (Former Employee), Falls Church, VASeptember 3, 2014
Productive enviornment, good place to start building your career.
easy apply
Coordinator (Former Employee), Trex Winchester VAAugust 21, 2014
Pros: easy apply
Cons: not very professional
Working through out the years with this company was useful for a short term. I learned new skills and had fair trainers, Management is not professional bias with employees and always leaning towards the client.Fair experience with coworkers hardest part of the job is it was never stable, enjoyed training.
Tempory work.
Laminator (Former Employee), Winchester, VAJuly 30, 2014
This company does a great job keeping their employees with a job.

1 2 3

About Axiom Staffing Group

With a strong emphasis on team and the knowledge that people truly make the difference, Axiom Staffing Group was founded in 1999. – Read more

Axiom Staffing Group Salaries