AXIOM Employee Reviews

Good job.
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 18, 2017
Good job. This is an assisted living/ rehab facility, there are 75 beds. The housekeeping/ maintenance department provudes a variety of care, including cleaning, disinfecting, sanitizing, vacuuming, mopping, repairing, etc.
Very good working environment and colleagues
Market Data Needs Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 21, 2016
The experience as an external market data services needs consultant under Axiom's umbrella at Deutsche Bank Americas was very rewarding.
Productive work
Underwriting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FlNovember 9, 2016
Great job, best boss ever BUT the head boss decided to close Jacksonville office and do all business out of Tampa. I was unwilling to relocated my entire family.
Temporary Work
Temp Employee (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAJuly 31, 2016
Got thrown from job to job need something more stable preferably day times hours no overnights wouldn't recommend to friends or family.
Productive workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSJune 14, 2016
This was a great company to work for, I had a very flexible schedule and I would still be working here if the company was still in business.
Slow business with few opportunities.
Internship (Former Employee) –  1002 Johnstown Rd #102, Elizabethtown, KY 42701June 8, 2016
I gained a greater experience working on computers but otherwise I really didn't do much besides inventory. The work culture is laid back and friendly with it feeling like little gets done at times.
Pros
Flexible work load.
Cons
Small staff and little room for employment.
Temp Service
Assist resident (Former Employee) –  Greencastle, PAJune 3, 2016
I didn't get many hours here so I had to look for better job. It consist of picking product and putting in the right box to send out to the customer.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MarylandApril 29, 2016
I enjoyed working for them, but I never got to visit as I was a traveling Consultant.I was their only West Coast Consultant and they reorganized and had no more contract work for me. I had no issues and HR was very friendly.
no comment
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  albuquerque, NMFebruary 16, 2016
The job itself did not live up to it potential, the job culture was not enjoyable. The hardest part of this job was the Audit season, where a lot of traveling was expected. There ere little direction from management staf
this was a volinter work place that helpped me start with work
Time management (Former Employee) –  Oroville, CAJanuary 29, 2016
this was once a place I would go to hang out then started working in the caffee making the different coffee drinks I helped out with stocking and making food if it was a paying job I would recommend it right away
Cutting edge company
Squad Leader, Managed Discovery (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 25, 2015
A forward-thinking and growing company. Very plugged-in to global legal trends. Co-workers, mangagers, and executive team were all very switched on.
Diverse company
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Martinsburg, WVJune 30, 2015
Typical warehouse job. Long hours 6 days a week. Strict attendance policy even with weather in the winter. They do work with you for days off.
Pros
extra breaks for long hours
Cons
no benefits or time off
Not the best company to work for
Simulation Technitian (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2015
Axiom corp was a let down for me for the simple fact that i was joining their team right out of my military retirement. I immediately hit the ground running with a fierce pace to succeed. As the months of employment passed on, I noticed that I was just a number/place holder to satisfy their government contract and not to succeed. It was a devastating letdown. I expected them to be more professional with their admin and overall treatment of their employees. I was instructed and expected to do the bare minimum, and this i could not do. After recently leaving military life due to a 20 year stent, I knew the value of leadership, team concept and overall giving your best and Axiom Corp was not standing up to these core values. This is why I decided to part ways. The job in the other hand was quite easy, the GS staff was a bit sketchy but nothing that could be hashed out and dealt with.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Bad company to employee relations, no room for upward mobility
Translate from English to Spanish with employees
Spanish translator for RN (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasMay 11, 2015
I really enjoyed working with the RN's at Axiom they are very profession nurses. I always knew what questions they would ask the injured employee which made the process go by quicker to the employee the help they need in a timely manner. .
Pros
Be mor forcus on patients care and satifaction.
Sweet Boss
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 10, 2015
The boss was sweet and nice and she was helpful to everyone that was there. I really enjoyed her. Very sweet and tried her best to work with you
sufficient work, but not stable.
Picker at Ulta (Current Employee) –  Greencastle, PAFebruary 18, 2015
I work for Ulta Beauty through Axiom. A typical work day is mostly enjoyable, and easy to get through, however, most days are not 8 hours, they are usually 6 hours, sometimes less. It has helped me gain more experience in warehouse work, Ulta operates a little differently than Staples. Most of my coworkers are approachable and nice and will help with any questions they can. The hardest part of the job is having to maneuver picking carts around each other when you have to work in the same space of the aisle. The most enjoyable part of the job, I think, is when you are able to pick uninterrupted for extended periods of time.
Pros
individual work, plenty of breaks
Cons
not enough hours, (sometimes) crowded aisles
my acount of review highlights.consideration persona.sm
Axiom, Business, inc. (Former Employee) –  Fort Payne, ALFebruary 6, 2015
I'' could say I liked axioum because the environment and like minded people with common goals for money focus improvements, social sales representative advertising to public crowds,stores,post,banks, jobs requites banding together to expand continentally world wide.

The fun was that it was a roller coaster of rolling experiences of knowledge and experience of wisdom with my ceo chris my boss..
Going from city to county, to different states..

workplace environment:
was clean small but more less still a process task under wage.
but clean facility for the most part.
Pros
good money, commission, traveling
Cons
crazy varible income, week to weekly bases, drive your own car without gas benifit..
Fun and Rewarding Job
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Meridian, IDDecember 27, 2014
Axiom gives you the chance to help people in the fitness industry! It allows you to grow your business and network with a variety of people.
Pros
flexible schedule, networking, great environment
Cons
sales and reliability
Very Productive
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NYDecember 26, 2014
Picked and packed orders
Learned new job skills
Friendly management
Nice co-workers
Loads of pick slips
Working with cool co-workers
Pros
No dress code
Cons
short breaks
good job
Debur (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 8, 2014
worked in the Debur department. overall the company was good to work for and had decent benefits but no room for advancements
Pros
good management, good tools to work with.
Cons
no advancement and no pay raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXIOM. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8