AXIOM Employee Reviews

this was a volinter work place that helpped me start with work
Time management (Former Employee) –  Oroville, CAJanuary 29, 2016
this was once a place I would go to hang out then started working in the caffee making the different coffee drinks I helped out with stocking and making food if it was a paying job I would recommend it right away
Cutting edge company
Squad Leader, Managed Discovery (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 25, 2015
A forward-thinking and growing company. Very plugged-in to global legal trends. Co-workers, mangagers, and executive team were all very switched on.
Diverse company
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Martinsburg, WVJune 30, 2015
Typical warehouse job. Long hours 6 days a week. Strict attendance policy even with weather in the winter. They do work with you for days off.
Pros
extra breaks for long hours
Cons
no benefits or time off
Not the best company to work for
Simulation Technitian (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2015
Axiom corp was a let down for me for the simple fact that i was joining their team right out of my military retirement. I immediately hit the ground running with a fierce pace to succeed. As the months of employment passed on, I noticed that I was just a number/place holder to satisfy their government contract and not to succeed. It was a devastating letdown. I expected them to be more professional with their admin and overall treatment of their employees. I was instructed and expected to do the bare minimum, and this i could not do. After recently leaving military life due to a 20 year stent, I knew the value of leadership, team concept and overall giving your best and Axiom Corp was not standing up to these core values. This is why I decided to part ways. The job in the other hand was quite easy, the GS staff was a bit sketchy but nothing that could be hashed out and dealt with.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Bad company to employee relations, no room for upward mobility
Translate from English to Spanish with employees
Spanish translator for RN (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasMay 11, 2015
I really enjoyed working with the RN's at Axiom they are very profession nurses. I always knew what questions they would ask the injured employee which made the process go by quicker to the employee the help they need in a timely manner. .
Pros
Be mor forcus on patients care and satifaction.
Sweet Boss
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 10, 2015
The boss was sweet and nice and she was helpful to everyone that was there. I really enjoyed her. Very sweet and tried her best to work with you
sufficient work, but not stable.
Picker at Ulta (Current Employee) –  Greencastle, PAFebruary 18, 2015
I work for Ulta Beauty through Axiom. A typical work day is mostly enjoyable, and easy to get through, however, most days are not 8 hours, they are usually 6 hours, sometimes less. It has helped me gain more experience in warehouse work, Ulta operates a little differently than Staples. Most of my coworkers are approachable and nice and will help with any questions they can. The hardest part of the job is having to maneuver picking carts around each other when you have to work in the same space of the aisle. The most enjoyable part of the job, I think, is when you are able to pick uninterrupted for extended periods of time.
Pros
individual work, plenty of breaks
Cons
not enough hours, (sometimes) crowded aisles
my acount of review highlights.consideration persona.sm
Axiom, Business, inc. (Former Employee) –  Fort Payne, ALFebruary 6, 2015
I'' could say I liked axioum because the environment and like minded people with common goals for money focus improvements, social sales representative advertising to public crowds,stores,post,banks, jobs requites banding together to expand continentally world wide.

The fun was that it was a roller coaster of rolling experiences of knowledge and experience of wisdom with my ceo chris my boss..
Going from city to county, to different states..

workplace environment:
was clean small but more less still a process task under wage.
but clean facility for the most part.
Pros
good money, commission, traveling
Cons
crazy varible income, week to weekly bases, drive your own car without gas benifit..
Fun and Rewarding Job
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Meridian, IDDecember 27, 2014
Axiom gives you the chance to help people in the fitness industry! It allows you to grow your business and network with a variety of people.
Pros
flexible schedule, networking, great environment
Cons
sales and reliability
Very Productive
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NYDecember 26, 2014
Picked and packed orders
Learned new job skills
Friendly management
Nice co-workers
Loads of pick slips
Working with cool co-workers
Pros
no dress code
Cons
short breaks
good job
Debur (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 8, 2014
worked in the Debur department. overall the company was good to work for and had decent benefits but no room for advancements
Pros
good management, good tools to work with.
Cons
no advancement and no pay raises
Nice Facility.
Fork Lift Driver (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDFebruary 22, 2014
A Typical day for me first of inventory of Raw/Finished goods and making sure production was accurate in there daily operations. Then moving finished goods to a location in warehouse. Then loading trucks when trucks show up for pick-up.
Pros
nice work space.
Cons
short breaks and cold in warehouse
average place to work
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 30, 2014
Not anything spectacular or horrible. Some nice people there, some not so nice. Just an average place to work.
Pros
decent office
Cons
you will work overtime and not get paid for it.
Game room and computer room
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJanuary 16, 2014
Warehouse position, load and unload trucks, removed merchandise from boxes, scanned merchandise prior to repackaging, packed merchandise into boxes, loaded skids, placed boxes into trucks for delivery.
Pros
free lunch
Interesting
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  OrovilleJanuary 15, 2014
The Axiom id a great place for students grade 6th-12th to go and hang out after school in a safe drug free zone. It is a wonderful feeling to be apart of it and to help kids have a safe place to hang out with friends.
Pros
work experance, make friends
Quality Assurance
assistant lead (Current Employee) –  Janesville WIOctober 2, 2013
reviewing documents to ensure the paper matches the digital images & that the documents are indexed properly
Technically Advanced
Maintenance Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 6, 2013
This company is proud of their Technical Staff and stay ontop of leading software developments.