Axion Employee Reviews

Great temp agency
DIRECT CARE WORKER (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2017
Axion works with your schedule. THey help a great deal with finding a good job that can turn into permanent. They do promote education to further career.
im a team player for any company.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 12, 2017
I'm am a responsible person . I love my job. i would be an asset to any company.I can multi-task.I had many ,many hours .I enjoy learning new thins and new startergies.I could maintain safty in the community.
Pros
helping the clients
Cons
possibly getting injured
Good Agency
Temp Agency03 (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 22, 2017
I have been with this agency for awhile since 2013 and they have not disappoint. the only thing is they don't pay much on hospital assignments. I recommend this agency if you want to enter into the healthcare system is a great start.
I enjoy working
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAMarch 13, 2017
I have been here 4 years and still get paid. we are paid weekly. I have no problems. The PA office is nice and friendly. only been there a few times.
Call for yourself
It was a good place to work
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 9, 2017
There isn't any room for advancement. Once your assignment was over, it takes a while to get some thing else. And when you do get another one it is often very far.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Too far to travel
I would Never reccomend to anyone
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYOctober 30, 2016
I can honestly say I have never worked for such a horrible company. The amount of racism in that office was dispicable, not to mention the amount of religious propaganda shuved down your throat. It's a mom and pop operation with no Hr so any complaints get laughed at and disregarded. ( which their has been so many complaints it's disgusting). It is unprofessional, unstable, and unhealthy environment. They do not value their employees even the ones who boost their numbers dramatically. You could bring their numbers up over 50%, boost profits by double that or bring in 2 new huge clients and they'll replace you that same day.
Pros
Nothing.... run far far away.
Cons
Everything, all around horrible
Not a very good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 25, 2016
Axion was the worst company I have ever worked for. They expect you to do maximum work for minimum pay and very little training. Oh, did I mention, they train on line. How is an employee suppose to get the full affect of the job by giving employees 3 hours of training for 2 days. The system they use is always down, employees have to wait for the Main office to figure out what the problem is and while they are doing that the employees are sitting and waiting, very patiently I might add, and not getting paid for their time. Mind you the Main office is still getting paid while we wait. Sometimes the system does not come back up and we are e-mailed that system will be down for the rest of the day and for us to log off and try again tomorrow. We did not get paid for the day.
This is not a good place to work if you are responsible for paying bills. This is a job for teenagers or beginners. There is no growth or salary expectations. No matter what the job $10.00 an hour, unless you are Management. The company is only worried about quotas. If you e-mail or call the office about something important you would like to speak to them about, do not expect and answer but, if you make a mistake or do not fill your quota or hours for the day you will definitely get a call or an e-mail.
I worked from home many times for other companies and have never had the problems that you get from Axion. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone to work for.
Pros
None!
Cons
You name it they got it!!!!
no room for growth
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Islin, NJJune 10, 2016
i worked as temp employee and all i can say is bad pay and no room for growth. your manager will micro manage you. Manager was very jealous when i got a better job and let me go before my two weeks noice
its a decent job for beginners
Direct Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJJune 1, 2016
The job is decent. its great for beginners but i wouldn't recommend it to adults who have real bills to pay. The low pay and consistent changes in environment are probably the only downfalls of the company. Otherwise the staff is great.
Awsome and reliable
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 28, 2016
I love working for Axion. It has been a wonderful stepping stone with my move to Philadelphia. They have provided me with steady employment and have professional staff always willing to help.
Individual and group therapist in acute Partial Hospital
Individual therapist (Current Employee) –  Phila PaJanuary 19, 2016
This therapist met with children and their families along with any other agencies to collaborate vital information about the child. This therapist was responsible for coordinating needed services that are not in place and to work with the agencies that are in place for the child's welfare.
Pros
enjoy working with children
I enjoyed my job and the people.
Accounting I (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2015
Magnum Precision was a good company to work for. They took good care of their employees.

I enjoyed working with Infor Visual Manufacturing software, Global Financial software and creating spreadsheets.

Great group of employees.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
company closed
Good Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 18, 2015
Always had me working in various location of New York. Worked in different types of environment and adapted quickly. Learned a lot.
Axion is a temporary agency that usually help you find a job and provide your weekly pay, however I found the job myself.
Grant Accountant/Fiscal Monitor (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 20, 2015
A typical day at work was very busy and fast pace. Over the past five years I've had as many as 22 agencies that need to be processed for payment. Reviewing the documentation for the correct back-up, checking the reports for accuracy and performance with procedures and regulations. Review operating budget to analyze trends affecting budget needs. Compile and analyze accounting records and other data to determine financial resources required to implement the program. Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or dis-approval of funds requested. Review forms for completeness, accuracy and file forms. Administer the non-compliance procedures. Enter and update contractual data in system. Process monthly expenditure reports and make sure back-up matches expenses. Process Purchase Orders for payment I learned how to schedule my day in order to get as much done in a day in order to help as many agencies with funds as possible. My co-workers were a great group of people to work with. Team work is very important, you get a lot more accomplish when you work together as well as communicate. The hardest part of my job is getting information need from the agencies in order to keep the process running smoothly. Most of the time I'm waiting on important information before I can request a PO for payment, however they are in need of the funds to pay their clients rent. The most important part of my job was to reimburse funds to the agencies in order for them to pay rent assistance for their clients on a timely basis, while keeping inline with the rules and regulations set  more... by HUD.  less
My favorite temp agency
Legal File Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York CityOctober 17, 2014
Excellent staff and very professional, always had an assignment available. My first assignment was at a hospital which later hired me.
Pros
Friendly staff and very professional
great food and people
Sales and Service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 8, 2014
food service, great people to work with
boss was great
liked being in heart of Chicago
the hostess was not very nice
cooks were great
Pros
free food
Cons
no breaks
Productive and active
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 5, 2014
Working for axion is a good job to have. Beside the constant job placements, you get to learn different companies and different people. The hardest part of this job is going from place to place everyday not knowing where your going to work that day. The best park is the overall experience of different offices, people, companies etc.
I enjoy working in healthcare
House Manager (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAAugust 5, 2014
There was never a dull moment always something new each day.
Pros
Every day is different
Cons
Not always appreciated
Stay away from parts dept
File Clerk & Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 28, 2014
Great owner and supervisors management on the other hand is a little weird
Pros
Work through lunch time
Cons
Overworked
A company that puts it's owner ahead of it's customers.
Field Technical Representative (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIFebruary 8, 2014
A company that cheats it's customers by forceing it's employees to do sub standard work.
Pros
A great in house technician.
Cons
Technicians are forced to cheat thier customers in order to keep their jobs.

Comment – December 16, 2014

As a former technician they failed to provide training to older technicians and cheated their customers on the contracts they sold. They often sold non brand supplys that created problrm in the equipment so that management could penalize the technicians. No pay increase after 8 years for anyone not in management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axion. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9