Axion Employee Reviews

Not a very good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 25, 2016
Axion was the worst company I have ever worked for. They expect you to do maximum work for minimum pay and very little training. Oh, did I mention, they train on line. How is an employee suppose to get the full affect of the job by giving employees 3 hours of training for 2 days. The system they use is always down, employees have to wait for the Main office to figure out what the problem is and while they are doing that the employees are sitting and waiting, very patiently I might add, and not getting paid for their time. Mind you the Main office is still getting paid while we wait. Sometimes the system does not come back up and we are e-mailed that system will be down for the rest of the day and for us to log off and try again tomorrow. We did not get paid for the day.
This is not a good place to work if you are responsible for paying bills. This is a job for teenagers or beginners. There is no growth or salary expectations. No matter what the job $10.00 an hour, unless you are Management. The company is only worried about quotas. If you e-mail or call the office about something important you would like to speak to them about, do not expect and answer but, if you make a mistake or do not fill your quota or hours for the day you will definitely get a call or an e-mail.
I worked from home many times for other companies and have never had the problems that you get from Axion. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone to work for.
Pros
NONE!
Cons
YOU NAME IT THEY GOT IT!!!!
its a decent job for beginners
Direct Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJJune 1, 2016
The job is decent. its great for beginners but i wouldn't recommend it to adults who have real bills to pay. The low pay and consistent changes in environment are probably the only downfalls of the company. Otherwise the staff is great.
no room for growth
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Islin, NJJune 10, 2016
i worked as temp employee and all i can say is bad pay and no room for growth. your manager will micro manage you. Manager was very jealous when i got a better job and let me go before my two weeks noice
Awsome and reliable
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 28, 2016
I love working for Axion. It has been a wonderful stepping stone with my move to Philadelphia. They have provided me with steady employment and have professional staff always willing to help.
Individual and group therapist in acute Partial Hospital
Individual therapist (Current Employee) –  Phila PaJanuary 19, 2016
This therapist met with children and their families along with any other agencies to collaborate vital information about the child. This therapist was responsible for coordinating needed services that are not in place and to work with the agencies that are in place for the child's welfare.
Pros
enjoy working with children
Unreachable expectations
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIOctober 17, 2013
The company was very small and a lot was expected from the sales reps but only one of the sales reps really had the trust of the company. Customers were expected to follow what the company wanted and training was very limited and not fully given.
I would recommend to the company for them to treat their employees better, their customers better and represent the product better.
Pros
experience within sales
Cons
compensation, expectations and trust
Professional workplace.
Executive/Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York CityJanuary 11, 2012
Great office culture, Professional atmosphere, Timely response to any inquires, Competitive salary
Pros
management tries to ensure employee satisfaction, competitive hourly rates, friendly and professional staff
Cons
no benefits
Bad Career Move.
Director of Recruitment (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 30, 2012
I was hired by a great Recruiter. I was feeling down on Agencies, but he assured me that Axion was a great place to work and that the company did things the "right" way.

During my time at Axion, I saw at least 30 employees let go. Usually unexpected or unwarranted, via phone call. "This is your last day"..."I have no reason, I'm just the messenger", and the next day you would come to work to see the receptionist packing up the desk of that employee. With low morale, you would come to work every day thinking it would be your last. It didn't matter if the employee was producing or not producing, if they had been there 20 years of 6 months. I saw the best recruiter I had ever known, let go, for no reason. He had just brought in a new awesome client the same day he was let go. After he left, the division was handed off to non-producing recruiters who let the division fall apart.

With no review process and favoritism running rampant, Axion is a company lacking in direction and leadership. From offering no office supplies, (not even a notebook when you need one). The company offers minimal benefits and expects very long hours. I was usually in the office by 8:15am and out by 6:30-7:00ish every night. I worked through my lunch and hardly ever took breaks.

The company has a very casual atmosphere, lacking in professionalism and tact. New ideas are discarded, and talent goes unrecognized. There is no room for growth at Axion. There is bad leadership, a lack of direction and no rubric for measuring success. Working for Axion is a dead-end career move.
Pros
stepping stone to better opportunities
Cons
lack of professionalism, loyalty and integrity. long hours, under appreciated effort, and minimal benefits.
great people, people really work hard there to get you employed
TEMPORARY STAFFING CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 3, 2012
They sent me to great places to work at
Great compensation
Friendly recruiters
No problems whatsoever
Do NOT work for this company
I would rather not say (Former Employee) –  HomeApril 15, 2013
The staff hires you to do bogus work and conducts training online that tells you why you are doing what you are doing but not HOW.
I won't go into detail, but I believe that they fraudulently bill the clients for hours and also "pad" the hours or encourage the employees to.
Time sheets for us were excell spread sheets that are unsigned, so you can see the potential for a staff member at axion to turn in timesheets for work not actually done.
Do not work for them unless you want a legal hassle and to have to consult an attorney for advice about what I mentioned above.
I did not even rate management one star.
Cons
emperor's new clothes
I loaded and unloaded, picked orders, and assembly line
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJuly 11, 2012
I worked six days a week including weekends. I performed a wide variety of tasks such as loading and unloading, picking orders and I have worked on an assembly line. I also have experience driving forklifts. I currently have a forklift operator certificate. I get along with others and I am a team player.The hardest part of the job is working around machinery that has malfunctioned. And the easiest is when co workers and management work together to get the job done.
Pros
room for growth
Cons
no education incentives
Overall a good place to work.
Bin Tech (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIJanuary 14, 2014
The day consisted of delivering products to Dow Chemical. Management was good, just looking for advancement. I enjoyed my co workers. Heavy lifting was probably the most difficult part of my job. Was able to work independently
productive work environment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXJune 10, 2012
Management was great and worked with us. This job was short term so I didn't have advancement opportunities, but will be in contact with them for future projects.
Good overall
Director, Operations (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2014
Good people. Lots of long term employees. People work very hard, very long hours and are very dedicated to what they do. People have good ownership of their quality of work.
Pros
friendly people
Cons
environment
Recreation, attending lunch, movies, shopping mall
residential counselor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 21, 2013
Axion is an Agency that places employees in different locations with different companies which I worked at several. The sites that I was placed had great atmostpheres and I got along with all fellow co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the time spent with each client and all the fun I had the pleasure of having with them. One of the hardest parts of the job was staying busy.
Pros
paid breaks, hands on, recreation
Cons
part time
Progreessive Management
Manager (Current Employee)August 31, 2011
Make you feel engaged like a partner in the success of the company, not just an employee.
Pros
flexible hours, work from home or office, diverse, progressive
Cons
Nice place to start early on in the recruiting industry.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 19, 2012
9-6, little autonomy but most productive when management didn't get in the way. Co-workers were great, but management lacked clout.

Meeting candidates and the little interaction with clients was the best part of my day.
Very unprofessional company
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 19, 2013
I worked at Axion for about 6 months. Very unprofessional atmosphere! I would see people get let go everyday. I wouldn't recommend this agency to anyone!
I had lovely co-workers but that's about it.
I'm actually surprised this company is still in business, more than once we our paychecks not deposited into our accounts on payday! What a joke! How do they still have clients?
Productive and active
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 5, 2014
Working for axion is a good job to have. Beside the constant job placements, you get to learn different companies and different people. The hardest part of this job is going from place to place everyday not knowing where your going to work that day. The best park is the overall experience of different offices, people, companies etc.
Stay away from parts dept
File Clerk & Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 28, 2014
Great owner and supervisors management on the other hand is a little weird
Pros
work through lunch time
Cons
overworked

2.9