Axis Clinical Trials Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Horrible, revolving door type work place
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 16, 2016
I worked at Axis for six months, and in that time, I think at least 20 other employees came and went, if not more. Many people would start and quit the same day, or start and quit at lunch time after receiving their first pay check. The expectations were unrealistic, and the atmosphere is one where employees and vendors are verbally abused constantly. Additionally, there's no doubt in my mind that there was a LOT of wage theft happening, since they would often refuse to pay overtime and nickel and dimed every single minute you took for lunch. I was eligible for health insurance after 3 months, but when I inquired about it, the HR manager told me not to bother. They also charged $50 for parking in the lot that they themselves own, further taking advantage of their already underpaid employees.

Maybe things have improved, but a few years ago it was nothing but tears, yelling, and constant searches for new employees after the old ones quit one after one after one. The internet would get turned off because management didn't want to pay the bill. Pens and normal office supplies were kept under lock and key, making it impossible to work. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the constant yelling and drama, and the best part of the job was when 5pm arrived and I got to go home.
Fast paced environment friendly
Research /Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 16, 2014
NIce staff. Most enjoyable part of the day is learning the procedures to the new trials.
Enjoying the teamwork and support at workplace
Regulatory Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 3, 2014
Days working is determined on a as needed basis
learning a lot about maintaining and updating regulatory binder
manage all aspects of regulatory files
co-workers are very supportive and hard working
The hardest part is waiting for signatures
The most enjoyable part is the fast paced environment
Pros
collaboration with other staff
Cons
long lunch break
productive and fun place to work
(Phlebotomist)Volunteer Only) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 18, 2013
i learned a lot of things there, like ultrasound, x-ray, and book-keeping. it was a fun place to work, and i loved it.
Productive and fun place to work.
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 26, 2012
I enjoyed this position and the employees who worked there. The staff and the customers were well to get along with.

2.8