A division of AXIS Insurance has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Analyst. This position will be responsible for assisting Express Solutions Operations in analyzing and documenting existing and future business and system processes to ensure best practices are implemented and enforced in our service center that is located in the heart of downtown St. Paul.
This position will be responsible for providing Underwriting Assistant and Underwriter support to Express Solutions Operations, maintain and enhance the business tools used, analyze and document existing and future business and system processes to ensure most efficient processing and that best practices are implemented and enforced.
Specific responsibilities include:
Enhancing processes, procedures, measures and controls, operational reporting, training as well as implementation and maintenance of enhancements specified by productivity improvements, broker feedback, distribution expansion and other business related drivers. Deliverables include process mapping and definition documents, controls measures and reporting, business and system requirements, processes and procedures, training materials, quality program definition and execution tools and associated best practices. The scope of work includes but is not limited to Axis Express Solutions, maintenance and enhancement of associated tools and business processes, internal and interfacing controls, measurements/ reporting and UA/UW support.
- Works with Express Solutions to define and document operational work flow and best practices.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of tools (RAW/Web Form), work flows, controls, reporting and measurements.
- Definition and execution of an operational quality process.
- Provides day-to-day support to Underwriters and Underwriting Assistants on production, definition and implementation of business process enhancements, systems releases, product releases, testing and other system/business process related functions.
- Participates and executes end user acceptance testing
- Project management disciplines including project planning, documentation and deliverable development in addition to release controls for business tools used.
- Consults with business partners concerning implementation of Express Systems.
- Works with peers and Express resources to establish project plans, timelines, and testing plans
Required Education/Training & Experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree required – prefer information systems management, business, or operations
- Typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience
Other desired skills and characteristics:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Exposure to Project/Process Management with accompanying organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of insurance and company products
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with diverse personalities at various levels of the organization
- Able to achieve expected results in a dynamic environment
- Basic knowledge of programming, logic and system environments/software
- Strong team player able to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Indeed - 18 months ago
AXIS Capital is the Bermuda-based holding company of the AXIS group of companies. AXIS Capital provides specialty insurance and reinsurance...