Axis Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

Choose axis they are the best!!
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 2, 2016
I always have feel supported here. Axis has granted me opportunities I feel I would not have otherwise found being at another agency. Everyone at Axis is so friendly, accommodating and helpful. You definitely feel like you are in good hands here. Choose Axis!
Pros
competitive reimbursement, exclusive contracts, supportive not pushy staff
Alisha is a great recruiter
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Washington StateOctober 11, 2016
Alisha has gone above and beyond to find the right assignment for me. She never pushed a location or facility on me. She moved very quickly with all my credentialing. She is pleasant and sweet to work with. Axis offers top rates. After nearly 20 travel assignments, Axis pay packages are pay raises compared to past companies ive worked for. When you call Axis, ask for Alisha!
Pros
Attentive to her nurses
Cons
Credentialing is slow no matter where you work
Loving it!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 28, 2015
This company is outstanding, i have been behind the scenes now at a few places and i have to say this is the best, they are committed to their nurses and employees and Ive seen decisions made only with the best of intentions. This is a great place to work, and great people to have your back when traveling.
Pros
A real focus on you
regarding hire process
Regisdtered Nurse (Current Employee) –  peublo coloradoOctober 27, 2015
The initial recruiter that I spoke with. I had never done travel nursing before, so I was unsure of all the processes to take. She explained and walked me through the whole thing, and was very helpful, cooperative and patient. This hire process has been very smooth and I am very pleased with the facility I have been placed at.
Pros
easy, cooperative, friendly
Great place to work!
RN (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 22, 2015
The recruiter I worked with is incredibly hard working & devoted to finding me a job that I loved & received more than adequate compensation. She always responds to me in a timely manner & makes sure that things are going well during my assignment. I have already recommended her to friends & will continue to do so!
Pros
Easy to get in touch with, great compensation, very friendly
Cons
No insurance/benefits offered
Personable
RN (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 13, 2015
Over all, Axis has been a good fit for travel nursing. It's been relatively easy to have options to choose from when looking for assignments. It's good to know they have contracts through out the country.
There were a few hicccups early on, but my recruiter has been great at acknowledging the issues and rising to the occasion to fix it. She's a saving grace.
Pros
Freindly, helpful and quick to repond.
Cons
Pay check hiccups a couple of times.
No better place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 8, 2015
If customer-focused service is important to you, then you will appreciate working with the team at Axis. The recruiters are granted the time and resources necessary to provide individual attention to each of their valued nurses. I am amazed to work alongside the owners who have a personal investment in each and every one of our travelers. Axis is a relationship based business at it's finest. Thank you Axis for allowing me to be part of the family!
Pros
Supportive management, work-life balance, fair compensation, great environment, promotes individuality/creativity, genuinely cares about contract employees
fun job
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 3, 2013
we were a start up company and although we worked very hard we also had a good time doing our jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9