Axis Medical Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

regarding hire process
Regisdtered Nurse (Current Employee) –  peublo coloradoOctober 27, 2015
The initial recruiter that I spoke with. I had never done travel nursing before, so I was unsure of all the processes to take. She explained and walked me through the whole thing, and was very helpful, cooperative and patient. This hire process has been very smooth and I am very pleased with the facility I have been placed at.
Pros
easy, cooperative, friendly
Great place to work!
RN (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 22, 2015
The recruiter I worked with is incredibly hard working & devoted to finding me a job that I loved & received more than adequate compensation. She always responds to me in a timely manner & makes sure that things are going well during my assignment. I have already recommended her to friends & will continue to do so!
Pros
Easy to get in touch with, great compensation, very friendly
Cons
No insurance/benefits offered
Personable
RN (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 13, 2015
Over all, Axis has been a good fit for travel nursing. It's been relatively easy to have options to choose from when looking for assignments. It's good to know they have contracts through out the country.
There were a few hicccups early on, but my recruiter has been great at acknowledging the issues and rising to the occasion to fix it. She's a saving grace.
Pros
Freindly, helpful and quick to repond.
Cons
Pay check hiccups a couple of times.
No better place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 8, 2015
If customer-focused service is important to you, then you will appreciate working with the team at Axis. The recruiters are granted the time and resources necessary to provide individual attention to each of their valued nurses. I am amazed to work alongside the owners who have a personal investment in each and every one of our travelers. Axis is a relationship based business at it's finest. Thank you Axis for allowing me to be part of the family!
Pros
Supportive management, work-life balance, fair compensation, great environment, promotes individuality/creativity, genuinely cares about contract employees
fun job
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 3, 2013
we were a start up company and although we worked very hard we also had a good time doing our jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8