Axis Employee Reviews

Good paying job, laid back atmosphere and a good group of people as a whole to work with/for
Machine Operator/Machinist (Current Employee) –  Paragould, ARJune 10, 2017
Good place to work. Pay is above average for the area and has a good group of people in the workforce. Swing shift means you always have a couple days off during the week.
Good people
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Odessa txJanuary 21, 2017
They had there good days and bad days. But other then that it's a cool place to work at .

Sometimes they would buy us lunch

They kept there trucks clean
Great Place to Work!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 13, 2016
The Axis Theater is a great place to work! Great opportunities to meet so many guests and assist them in their shopping experience. Awesome management and team members.
long days and no garenteed work
Scaffold Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXDecember 8, 2016
gather material for the job we need to complete wait for safety man to sign paperwork. then wait for foreman to sign paperwork start job and clean up mess afterwards. I learned how to build dismantle and repair scaffolds to others preference.
Great Work Life Balance
Territory Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  IdahoAugust 28, 2016
Great work life balance. It is a good and stable job, but some times feels like there are limits to how much one can accomplish and aspire to within this company.
Plenty of hours
Ndt Technician (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXApril 14, 2016
Lot of hours, plenty of work when the work was there.The staff seemed too busy to answer the phone at times. They seem to be more concerned about their exotic game ranch and the trips they took often ....Too much family hire
My experience at Axis
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILAugust 4, 2014
At first I didn't like it there. It was a temp job so I had to get there early and hope my number was called so I could work that day. The management was pretty good and fair. My co-workers were fun to work with and kept me on my toes for the most part. I would say the hardest part of that job was building the detergent pallets for display at stores. The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction with the employees on the line and seeing how fast we could get the job done.
Pros
Fast paced job that made the day seem to go by faster, and great people to work with
Cons
Having to take a number and hope you are called on to work that day, and the pay wasn't enough in my opinion depending on what we were doing and accomplishing in a day
Strategic company poised for success - positive and supportive workplace culture
MARKETING INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 5, 2014
I worked at Axis Group LLC as their digital marketing coordinator in 2014. It was really an enjoyable place to work. The management is very supportive, engaging and motivating. Their office is open, clean and professional with typical amenities. The culture can best be defined by the phrase "work hard, play hard".
Pros
clean facility, great bosses, growing business, positive workplace atmosphere
potential
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 19, 2013
Axis is a fast past growing company. This job is perfect for anyone who is willing to put i the time and effort to make money.
Pros
carrier
Cons
no base pay