Axway Employee Reviews

Axway is a great company
Senior Services Consultant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 14, 2017
I spent the last decade working for Axway. It's a good company that has grown over time and I've grown with it. I had the opportunity to work with many great resources on a wide array of projects.
Demanding / rewarding and innovative company to work for
Account Executive - Corporate Sales (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJuly 13, 2017
Axway is a great company to work for. The products are strongly positioned in the digital marketplace and there is continual innovation and acquisition to stay on the cutting edge.

Management leadership is strong and helped mentor me throughout my early career where I was promoted twice within 2 years. There are upward advancement opportunities for performers.

Away continually invests in its people with general sales trainings (solution selling) and product / market overviews, all of which I'll be able to leverage throughout my career.

To sum up the sales culture briefly - 'hit your numbers'. Everyone on the sales team is held to a minimum standard of understanding and documenting complex sales cycles for review with management. At the end of the day the numbers are what matters above everything else. Top performers are moved up and non-performers are swiftly moved out.

The biggest challenged we faced as reps was a lack of coordination with marketing and inbound leads, which was starting to get better towards the end of my tenure. I can imagine most sales organizations may say something along similar lines.

I would still be with Axway today, but they shut down the local office near San Francisco and working from home every day was no longer something I was excited about.

Overall definitely a competitive company to consider working for! I look back on my time there as a very positive experience.
French Culture
Senior Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 26, 2017
The company seems to moving in different directions and is greatly influence by the Axway based in France. Product Management is slow to address customer concerns.
Productive and fun place with cool co-workers.
Mobile Application Support & Operations Internship (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 6, 2017
The place is filled with excellent workers who are not hesitant to help a newbie get comfortable. It is fun place to work and learn.
Good Company
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  PHX, AZJuly 9, 2015
This is a great company to work for. The people here are great. I would recommend to anyone in IT. Overall great place to work.
Excellent Work culture
Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 30, 2015
Enjoyed the technical environment and the team. Everyone was nice well informed. The Manager was well informed and organized in his work and exactly knew the deliverables.
Very friendly co-workers
Accounts Payable Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAApril 6, 2015
my co-workers were great to interact with. We had a very friendly workplace ambiance.
The company who acquired us was so large that finding the right person to speak with took a little bit of research.
loved working for this company
technical engineer II (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 24, 2013
This is a great company to work for. Great people and work environment. Miss working for this company but, had to move.
Pros
soda machine
Cons
?
Great Company to work for
Senior Quality Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 22, 2013
Work with great people, great managers. Flexibility was great was part of a great team of people
Fun place to wrk
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 21, 2013
No comment, there was no training and no leadership or direction. no flexible work day
Pros
Free soda
Cons